Author Topic: TSA pushing boundaries of where you will be groped  (Read 7941 times)

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: TSA pushing boundaries of where you will be groped
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2011, 06:08:08 PM »
TSA pushing boundaries of where you will be groped.

So,  they are deciding if it's OK to grope us in public or we have to be groped in private ? ?  [tinfoil] :facepalm:

Sorry .... someone had to say it.  =D ;/
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

erictank

• friends
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2011, 06:26:09 PM »
TSA pushing boundaries of where you will be groped.

So,  they are deciding if it's OK to grope us in public or we have to be groped in private ? ?  [tinfoil] :facepalm:

Sorry .... someone had to say it.  =D ;/

If it ever DOES come down to them groping me, they're frakking well going to do it in public, where everyone can see exactly what they're doing.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2011, 06:31:58 PM »
Do you want his (yes, HIS) buddies putting their hands in your daughters' pants?  How do you tell them that MOST strangers' bad touches are wrong and must be met with screams and hitting and running, but THESE strangers' bad touches must be met with silence and stillness and are "okay"?

they got men searching girls?  i heard that on alex jones but strangely alex lost the video

and a search of the net shows none to me either or pics  did i miss em?
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2011, 06:56:47 PM »
The TSA has gone from being a laughing stock of a security agency to one of the greatest threat to the Constitution.

You find these things contradictory?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

• friends
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2011, 07:01:45 PM »
eric have you flown recently?  seen these things?or just "heard reports"?  i ask because i keep looking to see these things  i must be the luckiest guy since i don't see em.  and i'm looking after all i've been so well warned
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2011, 09:25:02 PM »
You flown much lately csd? Maybe sat for hours and hours, day after day just waching tsa do it's thing?

Or are you just doing the normal hypocritical trolling where you demand proof for other people's positions while providing none of your own? Posting that your personal experience is better than any silly research or white paper, but ignoring the personal experience of the  many hundreds of other people on the internet who complain of X happening to them?

I understand that you get off on trolling certain topics, but as much as you do it I'm surprised you aren't better at it by now.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

PTK

• friends
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2011, 09:29:50 PM »
I understand that you get off on trolling certain topics, but as much as you do it I'm surprised you aren't better at it by now.

I love you sometime, Balog. :D
"Only lucky people grow old." - Frederick L.
September 1915 - August 2008

"If you really do have cancer "this time", then this is your own fault. Like the little boy who cried wolf."

• friends
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2011, 09:39:29 PM »
i have indeed flown and spent 10 glorious fun filled hours waiting in airports over thanksgiving on the trip home . the trip out was less eventful. are you gonna attempt to show me a picture of a male searching a female or can i go make a sandwich?

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2011, 11:16:18 PM »
TSA - That's why I took the train to KC awhile back. 

One nice thing about having terminal cancer is that *I* am more then willing to be the test case.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2011, 12:02:04 AM »
I have flown twice commercially post 9/11, both because sweet wife deemed the trips necessary. Flying out of a smaller airport and connecting seems more peaceful, less goonish behavior. I have flown gov't contracted from overseas, also overseas with the wife. I am still searching for a foreign security service that sucks as bad as TSA. I really want to go up to foreigners flying into a major hub and apologize for my country. Heck, I was less weirded out by the sterile, let's paint everything commie green, passport control at a Russian cruise ship port. So, other than those two trips I have avoided flying, had opportunities to do so. Current mini-vacation plans are drive to Norfolk and hop a boat to Bermuda. Why? No TSA, no *expletive deleted*che domestic carriers. Wifey McMoneybags is a TRAVEL WRITER!!!! who is avoiding air travel as much as possible. Great business plan TSA and carriers. Oh, the carriers are the "good Germans" in this deal. They are organized, they have money, if they went publically to the FAA and Congress and said screw you and the horse you rode in on there wouldn't be any of this crap. But, they go along and compensate you with crappy service and overbooked flights that are late.

I also cost you the taxpayer more money thanks to TSA. Whenever it comes time for me to do my 2 week reserve stint with the Navy I have to fly somewhere. I write my orders for the duration of the detachment and fly the gov't airlift both ways with as much shampoo and diet coke as I want. That usually results in me getting 20-26 days worth of pay rather than doing a minimum stint. Thanks!
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2011, 01:57:18 AM »
I only fly on business, anymore.  Not going to subject my family to the peeping Toms and Chester Molesters in the TSA, thanks.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

erictank

• friends
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2011, 01:57:48 AM »
eric have you flown recently?  seen these things?or just "heard reports"?  i ask because i keep looking to see these things  i must be the luckiest guy since i don't see em.  and i'm looking after all i've been so well warned

Gonna have to refer you to eywitness reports on FT.com, as I've posted before (head to the TS&S forum and open damn near any thread).  I won't fly unless I legitimately have to, as a result of TSA's expressed (useless and/or counterproductive) policies.  I'm an AMERICAN, damn it!  I shouldn't have to show my freaking PAPERS to some government apparatchik in order to exercise my right to travel via common carrier within my own country!  That's stuff out of a WW2 movie, for God's sake! [barf]

Re: cross-gender searches.  TSA will make every effort, reportedly, to ensure that same-sex searches occur.  If that means you wait 2 hours while they find a woman screener to search your daughter, well, you're just going to have to miss your flight, I guess.  Too bad - you should have allowed for more time before your flight.  The guy in the Nude-O-Scope booth, OTOH, will *NOT* be relieved by a female when your daughters go through the machine.  And HIS buddies do include women - note that the male I referred to was the one in the booth, not the person sticking their hands inside your daughters' pants.  Note also that the individual being searched apparently could end up surrounded by a wall of the largest-available male agents during the course of said search, in order to prevent anyone from monitoring what the searcher is actually doing, according to (again) reports from TS&S.  The specific report I'm remembering was indeed from a woman, IIRC, by the way.

And I asked if you were okay with the notion.  I said nothing about it happening yesterday at IAD, or your local airport.  They're doing a little bit here, a little bit there, ratcheting things up more and more and more to see what we'll put up with.  By and large, it looks like the American people will put up with far more than the Founders ever did.

Feel free to address the remainder of the points I made in my prior post.

• friends
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2011, 02:52:56 AM »
so then you are abandoning your zomg the men searching women?  i looked and no one anywhere had a pic or vid of a single search like that most remarkable in light of "all those eye witness reports". oops i see you tried again in your third paragraph never mind.  do let me know when you get past that

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2011, 05:30:20 AM »
He never wrote that there would be men searching women.  You misread, then latched on to a something that was never stated.

• friends
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2011, 05:53:22 AM »
i see what you mean  i went back and read it again. 

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2011, 01:54:29 PM »
i have indeed flown and spent 10 glorious fun filled hours waiting in airports over thanksgiving on the trip home . the trip out was less eventful. are you gonna attempt to show me a picture of a male searching a female or can i go make a sandwich?

So you made a single trip without seeing serious violations, therefore they don't exist? Even though hundreds of thousands of people are searched daily, since you didn't see anything onerous obviously it isn't happening? Even shootinstudent wouldn't try to make that argument.

And on the topic of evidence, why is your personal experience is somehow more valid than the personal experiences of the thousands of people on other forums/blogs/newspaper articles who say "On this date at this place this happened to me"? You can't have it both ways. I also note how often you make baseless assumptions then demand we prove you wrong.

I don't have any photos on people selling crack on MLK here in South Seattle. I don't have pictures of any hookers in Pioneer Square. Does that mean it doesn't happen?

So to summarize: if you didn't see it, it never happened unless we can provide video. If you think someone is guilty based on your past experiences with similar situations (sometimes very slightly similar) they're guilty even when we can provide video contradicting you. Personal experience is the most reliable evidence, unless it doesn't support your views. Video is the only reliable evidence, unless it doesn't support your views.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

• friends
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2011, 02:28:32 PM »
So you made a single trip without seeing serious violations, therefore they don't exist? Even though hundreds of thousands of people are searched daily, since you didn't see anything onerous obviously it isn't happening? Even shootinstudent wouldn't try to make that argument.

And on the topic of evidence, why is your personal experience is somehow more valid than the personal experiences of the thousands of people on other forums/blogs/newspaper articles who say "On this date at this place this happened to me"? You can't have it both ways. I also note how often you make baseless assumptions then demand we prove you wrong.

I don't have any photos on people selling crack on MLK here in South Seattle. I don't have pictures of any hookers in Pioneer Square. Does that mean it doesn't happen?

So to summarize: if you didn't see it, it never happened unless we can provide video. If you think someone is guilty based on your past experiences with similar situations (sometimes very slightly similar) they're guilty even when we can provide video contradicting you. Personal experience is the most reliable evidence, unless it doesn't support your views. Video is the only reliable evidence, unless it doesn't support your views.

i don't recall saying they don't exist   i did specifically ask for a pic of a man searching a woman since that seems a particularly exitable area for erictank. i went and looked for myself first . i keep hearing about em and wanted to see one.

how hard did you look for the pics of dope dealers?
http://media.komonews.com/images/090716_drug_dealing.jpg

erictank

• friends
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2011, 06:10:48 PM »
i don't recall saying they don't exist   i did specifically ask for a pic of a man searching a woman since that seems a particularly exitable area for erictank. i went and looked for myself first . i keep hearing about em and wanted to see one.

Nope - *YOU MISREAD* what I posted, and asked me to prove what I didn't actually SAY. There's a difference, C&SD. I'd thought, when you responded to Dogmush, that you grasped that concept and understood your error. Apparently I was mistaken to believe that.

However, you failed to address a number of other issues which I actually *DID* raise:
How do you feel about grown men sitting unmonitored in isolated rooms looking at naked pictures of your daughters' genitals? Because that *IS* happening now, if they go through the Nude-O-Scope. And note that the procurement requirements for those machines specify network and USB connectivity and the ability to save images via those methods or an internal drive, should one be installed.  TSA had  been claiming that those options simply don't exist - FOIA-discovered documents proved them to be *LYING*.
How do you feel about having a screener put the hands he just had inside another man's pants all over your face? Because that *IS* happening now.
How do you feel about numerous large male screeners clustering around your daughter and her female searcher, in a blatant attempt to intimidate her and prevent anyone from monitoring what they're doing to her, or recording evidence of wrongdoing? Because that *IS* happening now.
How do you feel about being legally unable to secure your belongings (checked or carryon) from theft by either baggage handlers or TSA agents, both groups having been proven to be shot through with substantial numbers of people who consider your goods a fair part of their unofficial compensation package, and having basically no legal recourse? Because that *IS* happening now. 
How do you feel about having your right to travel via common carrier without government interference violated without just cause or due process? Because that *IS* happening now.
How do you feel about being unable to avoid TSA's violation of multiple rights belonging to the travelling public due to the agency self-expanding their mission to include bus, train, light-rail, and even sporting events, reportedly? Because that *IS* happening now.
How do you feel about having to go through the pointless and degrading spectacle of presenting your papers to the moat dragon, as they're frequently called on TS&S, to get government permission to travel about your own freaking country as if this were WW2 Germany? Because that *IS* happening now.

That's not the kind of thing I signed up to defend, all those years ago, and I'm quite obviously mad as hell over it. Letters to my elected officials help, at least a little and in theory, but they aren't stopping these abuses of imagined authority, are they? That's one reason why I'm asking these questions - I would hope that some here might share my sentiments on the subject, and help out.

PTK

• friends
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2011, 06:29:01 PM »

Hear, hear!

how hard did you look for the pics of dope dealers?
http://media.komonews.com/images/090716_drug_dealing.jpg

You are a master of missing the point, my man.
"Only lucky people grow old." - Frederick L.
September 1915 - August 2008

"If you really do have cancer "this time", then this is your own fault. Like the little boy who cried wolf."

• friends
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2011, 07:10:56 PM »
found some vid and a reputable source even... :angel:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/two-fresh-tsa-gropedown-videos-pregnant-woman-pulled-aside-tsa-thugs-block-man-from-filming-wife-being-groped.html

i gotta figure alex would bring us the biggest and best