Author Topic: Get Fuzzy is 100% pure win today!  (Read 896 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Get Fuzzy is 100% pure win today!
« on: December 14, 2008, 09:32:33 AM »
LMAO!

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

PTK

• friends
Re: Get Fuzzy is 100% pure win today!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 09:46:32 AM »
"I would be a toaster. 4-slice. Frayed cord. Teetering on the edge of a tub."

I'm going to be quoting that little gem.  =D
"Only lucky people grow old." - Frederick L.
September 1915 - August 2008

"If you really do have cancer "this time", then this is your own fault. Like the little boy who cried wolf."

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 02:55:47 AM »
XD, read that at work today... er yesterday now, and cut it out. :D There was actually a lot of good ones that made me laugh out lout yesterday, and I actually did laugh out loud. :D
"Tree huggers would weep upon seeing me." When I read that I couldn't help but think of you guys, :D
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2008, 04:25:59 AM »
yeah, GF is one of the best
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 05:16:43 AM »
Thanks Mike

I needed a new cubical poster.  My last Dilbert was getting old
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.