Author Topic: Democrats October Surprise Prediction  (Read 4502 times)

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
Democrats October Surprise Prediction
« on: April 15, 2020, 02:50:01 PM »
Was thinking about this while getting ready for work this morning....   And I fully expect the dems to try to pull a bait & switch in late September or early October.

I'm prognosticating that ol' creepy Uncle Joe Biden is going to drop out of the race right about the sept/oct break.   His cognitive issues are going to continue to worsen until we see him step down, "for the good of the country and the party" and let someone else take the reigns.  I'd be willing to bet that during one of the debates, he's going to vapor lock (whether real or fake) and there will be a lot of drama, a lot of concern for his condition, for about a week or so.  At which point he's gonna step down from the nomination. 

After much (apparent) scrambling by the DNC, someone who is polling well against Trump will (humbly of course) accept the party's nod and take on the "evil walking cheeto".  For the good of the country, you know.   I don't think it'll be HRC, too much baggage.  Maybe it's Bernie, to re-energize all the Bernie Bro's and get out the free s*** army vote.   Maybe a young female minority. 

That's my guess at the DNC's master plan.  Let's hear yours
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Democrats October Surprise Prediction
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 02:59:18 PM »
Cuomo.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 03:12:49 PM »
Biden will drop out from sexual assault accusations. Warren will be the Dem candidate.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 03:22:24 PM »
Biden will drop out from sexual assault accusations. Warren will be the Dem candidate.

While I agree he should (believe all women, right?)  and there's enough video of him being disturbingly creepy towards women, that seems to be getting memory-holed by the MSM *HARD*....   Even with additional women coming forward in the last day or so, it just is getting shoved back down just as fast. 

Which makes me wonder if the dems really are pinning all their hopes on Biden, or if they just don't want him to drop out of the race too early so that the momentum gained by the campaign switch doesn't fade out by November.

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2020, 03:43:38 PM »
Biden will be the nominee. He we will stay in and campaign but not very actively, letting surrogates like Obama do a lot of the work.
The (national) polls will have Biden in the lead on election night approximately where Hillary was, maybe even a little higher.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2020, 03:47:15 PM »
Was thinking about this while getting ready for work this morning....   And I fully expect the dems to try to pull a bait & switch in late September or early October.

I'm prognosticating that ol' creepy Uncle Joe Biden is going to drop out of the race right about the sept/oct break.   His cognitive issues are going to continue to worsen until we see him step down, "for the good of the country and the party" and let someone else take the reigns.  I'd be willing to bet that during one of the debates, he's going to vapor lock (whether real or fake) and there will be a lot of drama, a lot of concern for his condition, for about a week or so.  At which point he's gonna step down from the nomination. 

After much (apparent) scrambling by the DNC, someone who is polling well against Trump will (humbly of course) accept the party's nod and take on the "evil walking cheeto".  For the good of the country, you know.   I don't think it'll be HRC, too much baggage.  Maybe it's Bernie, to re-energize all the Bernie Bro's and get out the free s*** army vote.   Maybe a young female minority. 

That's my guess at the DNC's master plan.  Let's hear yours

Cuomo gets slipped in to replace Biden.  Alpha male governor of major state, without quite the "ick" factor (for most) of Bloomberg.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2020, 03:50:30 PM »
Biden will be the nominee. He we will stay in and campaign but not very actively, letting surrogates like Obama do a lot of the work.
The (national) polls will have Biden in the lead on election night approximately where Hillary was, maybe even a little higher.

When I turn on the YotubeTV using my TV's menu, it randomly starts up on different channels. The other day it landed on The Young Turks. As I was frantically searching for my program so I wouldn't have to hear their blather any longer, I heard one of their "polling experts" state (paraphrasing) "Obviously we know Biden already has 80% of the vote, but he still has to be careful...somethingsomethingsomething."

It had something to do with BernieBros possibly staying home or whatever, but 80%?!? The very far left is delusional.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2020, 03:55:07 PM »
It had something to do with BernieBros possibly staying home or whatever, but 80%?!? The very far left is delusional.
80% of the Democrats? Why not?
I just can't see more of them sitting out for Biden than sat out for Hillary.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2020, 05:20:54 PM »
80% of the Democrats? Why not?
I just can't see more of them sitting out for Biden than sat out for Hillary.

An old friend of mine has become a rather raging lefty, and she posted something about how she was disappointed that Biden was the candidate, but that they all needed to still "VOTE BLUE!"

Yet at the same time, Biden is just such a milquetoast candidate that I can see a lot of people lacking any kind of emotional connection to push them to "get out the vote!".   He's just....  Meh....  No personality, no fire, no drive, no ability to string together a coherent sentence when it's not on a teleprompter.......

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2020, 05:24:32 PM »
What happens depends on the VP pick.  An establishment darling and they'll ride it through the election.  If he wins Biden will drop out sometime between election day and inauguration.  Perhaps as much as a month or so after inauguration, but probably not.  Then his VP simply succeeds him.  This would be the simplest and least controversial option.

If the VP pick is someone the establishment despises then they'll find some way to oust Biden during the convention.  Then install someone like Cuomo or Mark Cuban who they think has a good shot at beating Trump.

No matter what they won't let Bernie become the nominee.

DittoHead

• friend
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2020, 05:28:27 PM »
disappointed that Biden was the candidate, but that they all needed to still "VOTE BLUE!"

This is what I've heard from every single democrat I know.
Not a single one picked Biden as their first choice but even the bluest Bernie bro cried his tears and said he would vote against Trump no matter what.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2020, 05:32:13 PM »
"Blue no matter who" is the mantra of the hard lefties I know.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2020, 06:48:26 PM »
Is there a cut-off date to be eligible for the DNC nomination?
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2020, 07:10:52 PM »

I guess I am leaning toward your camp this time.  I can't see Biden dropping out, but I can see him campaigning less and being "managed" more.  The media and the online companies will be pulling out all the stops to back him. 

As far as the polls, I certainly think the polls will show all sorts of things by election day regardless of what is real.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2020, 07:11:42 PM »
I am also curious what Youtube and Google (and/or others) will do in support of Democrats. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2020, 07:13:00 PM »

Regardless, seems like it's already cutting it close to just blitz in a new candidate out of nowhere.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2020, 09:02:45 PM »
Simple.

Powers that be convince an increasingly doddering Joe to name Hillary as his running mate.

6 months after the election, where Joe wins, he suffers a tragic, but oh so natural "late coronavirus death" with a comorbidity factor of several bullets in the back of his head.

The media blames Trump for a true patriot's death while lauding the inevitable ascension of Empress Hillary the First.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2020, 10:06:06 PM »
Simple.

Powers that be convince an increasingly doddering Joe to name Hillary as his running mate.

6 months after the election, where Joe wins, he suffers a tragic, but oh so natural "late coronavirus death" with a comorbidity factor of several bullets in the back of his head.

The media blames Trump for a true patriot's death while lauding the inevitable ascension of Empress Hillary the First.

Makes for a good book, but would Hillary deign to be VP?  And if she did, do you think Ol' Joe would survive for six months?  I give Cotton Eye Joe six weeks, tops.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2020, 10:39:46 PM »
Makes for a good book, but would Hillary deign to be VP?  And if she did, do you think Ol' Joe would survive for six months?  I give Cotton Eye Joe six weeks, tops.

I think that even in his current mental state, creepy Joe is aware enough he knows that if he names Hillary as his VP his life expectancy post inauguration would be measured in hours at best.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2020, 10:41:24 PM »
If and a big if joe wins he won't make it to January. What is the succession if the pres dies before being sworn into office?
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2020, 10:44:27 PM »
VP I'd assume.  Then the new POTUS nominates a new VP subject to Senate confirmation.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2020, 12:57:01 AM »
If and a big if joe wins he won't make it to January. What is the succession if the pres dies before being sworn into office?

20th Amendment:

Amendment 20 - Presidential, Congressional Terms

1. The terms of the President and Vice President shall end at noon on the 20th day of January, and the terms of Senators and Representatives at noon on the 3d day of January, of the years in which such terms would have ended if this article had not been ratified; and the terms of their successors shall then begin.

2. The Congress shall assemble at least once in every year, and such meeting shall begin at noon on the 3d day of January, unless they shall by law appoint a different day.

3. If, at the time fixed for the beginning of the term of the President, the President elect shall have died, the Vice President elect shall become President. If a President shall not have been chosen before the time fixed for the beginning of his term, or if the President elect shall have failed to qualify, then the Vice President elect shall act as President until a President shall have qualified; and the Congress may by law provide for the case wherein neither a President elect nor a Vice President elect shall have qualified, declaring who shall then act as President, or the manner in which one who is to act shall be selected, and such person shall act accordingly until a President or Vice President shall have qualified.

4. The Congress may by law provide for the case of the death of any of the persons from whom the House of Representatives may choose a President whenever the right of choice shall have devolved upon them, and for the case of the death of any of the persons from whom the Senate may choose a Vice President whenever the right of choice shall have devolved upon them.

5. Sections 1 and 2 shall take effect on the 15th day of October following the ratification of this article.

6. This article shall be inoperative unless it shall have been ratified as an amendment to the Constitution by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several States within seven years from the date of its submission.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2020, 08:07:17 AM »
Cuomo gets slipped in to replace Biden.  Alpha male governor of major state, without quite the "ick" factor (for most) of Bloomberg.

Who has come out of the corona virus crisis looking like a leader to boot. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2020, 08:48:38 AM »

Why does that matter?  They can change the rules any time they want.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2020, 12:33:54 PM »
Who has come out of the corona virus crisis looking like a leader to boot. 
That may depend on who you ask.  I am sure Democrats like him.

I think it depends on what they are trying to do on replacing Biden or just selecting a VP.  Are they trying to consolidate the base or pull in non-Democrat voters?