Author Topic: Charges Against Teen Upgraded After Dog He Allegedly Raped Dies  (Read 3888 times)

mtnbkr

• friend
This is just sick.  Some people shouldn't be allowed to pollute our gene pool.  This is one of them.

Chris

http://www.fox21.com/global/story.asp?s=3456745&ClientType=Printable

A Campobello teen is accused of raping one neighbor's dog and another neighbor's two little girls. Now the dog has died and charges against the teen have been upgraded.

After receiving word that the dog died possibly because of the rape. Fox Carolina called the Solicitor's office to see if now new charges would be filed against the teen. An hour later Solicitor Trey Gowdy called to say that the charges will be upgraded to the "most serious animal cruelty charges they have on the books."

The dog's owner Sylvia Jones says, "At first when it happened, I couldn't eat or sleep every morning I'm waking up thinking Princess is there but she's not.

Princess's little dog house is empty now. Sylvia Jones says she died of internal bleeding this past Sunday because of the rape. "The vet told me she had a little blood in her urine and that she was bleeding inside."

Sylvia says she and her husband would not have believed Cory Williamson raped Princess exactly two weeks to the day she died had they not seen it with their own eyes.

"When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."

The Jones family says Princess wouldn't eat or play anymore after the attack. "She (Princess) couldn't even sit down, her bottom was swollen sore."

Sylvia says she knows Princess was just a dog, but she wants people to know that Princess was also a part of her family. A family that now has been forever changed. "She looked so pitiful. It's sad, there was nothing I could do for her."

Neighbors worry that if Williamson is accused of raping a dog and molesting two girls in the same neighborhood, who knows what might happen next.

Neighbor Bill Johnson says, "As a community we shouldn't have to watch our kids every second they're playing. We want him out of this neighborhood."

The Solicitor's office says it wants to make sure Williamson is out of this neighborhood while he's awaiting trial on the molestation and dog rape charges so they are requesting that his bond be revoked. Williamson's bond hearing will be held next Friday.

duck hunt

• http://www.annesoffee.com
Charges Against Teen Upgraded After Dog He Allegedly Raped Dies
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 08:09:35 AM »
If the facility where I worked were still open, I'd be teaching that kid within the week.

For what it's worth (by way of explaining why a kid would do something like that), there's a 99.99% chance that kid has been sexually abused more horribly than you can imagine.  It's all a cycle.

Gun Runner

• friend
  • Citizens United Negating Tyranny
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 08:36:04 AM »
"dog rape charges"

*snicker*

I wonder how old this kid is.  Since they gave his name I'm leaning towards 18 or 19.
"I once took the high road and it took me straight to hell, and I stood there all by myself" - III

Strings

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 08:47:45 AM »
>Sylvia says she and her husband would not have believed Cory Williamson raped Princess exactly two weeks to the day she died had they not seen it with their own eyes.

"When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman."<

Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot? This just doesn't sound right...

grampster

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 09:33:37 AM »
HR, I wondered about that myself??!!
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 09:34:08 AM »
Not an excuse, but odds are that kid really is messed up in the head.  Unfortunately, therapy and rehab are iffy risks at fixing this kid's brain.   Odds are, this kid is very much screwed up for a very long time and will be causing problems for a very long time.  

A Campobello teen is accused of raping one neighbor's dog and another neighbor's two little girls. Now the dog has died and charges against the teen have been upgraded.
Call me odd, but why the heck is the dog getting the majority of the sympathy and not the two apparently human victims?   I like dogs, but I value human life higher unless I know the humans specifically do not deserve the priority.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

TarpleyG

• friend
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2005, 10:20:07 AM »
For what it's worth (by way of explaining why a kid would do something like that), there's a 99.99% chance that kid has been sexually abused more horribly than you can imagine.  It's all a cycle.
Sometimes you just gotta throw a wrench in the cycle.  I say string 'im up and dress him like a deer.

Greg

jefnvk

• friend
  • I'll sleep away the days and ride the nights...
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2005, 10:33:17 AM »
Call me odd, but why the heck is the dog getting the majority of the sympathy and not the two apparently human victims?   I like dogs, but I value human life higher unless I know the humans specifically do not deserve the priority.
Sigh.  News needs to sell.  A dog raper is more 'newsworthy' than an 18 or 19 year old feeling up some young girls (which IIRC is what he did)
I still say 'Give Detroit to Canada'

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2005, 11:30:37 AM »
Leno // Letterman bait.

Some kids you can just tell are going to grow up bad.  Yes it is a cycle, but at some point you have to come out in favor of saving oxygen.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

duck hunt

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2005, 11:48:25 AM »
Oh, I'm not excusing what he did at all.  I just figured a lot of folks would be thinking "how the h&$# is anyone that sick?"  In my experience, there's one way that most of them got that way.

Bemidjiblade

• friend
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2005, 12:11:34 PM »
I'm with Duck Hunt in this:  Ya don't get that messed up on your own.  That doesn't excuse what he's done.  If someone punches you in the nose, you get to chose how you are going to react to it.  But someone this messed up obviously needs help.

The question is, are comments about how this guy deserves to die make it a lot harder for people who need help to come forward BEFORE they end up acting out, or is it going to encourage them never to let anyone know what they're struggling with until it's too late and the cycle is continued?

Strings

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2005, 02:32:30 PM »
Bemidjiblade: from what I've seen, there is no "seeking help before acting out". If they have the inclination to the point they might act on it, they don't stop and go "oh... this is wrong. I should seek help". There's a disconnect in their brain, so that they don't REALIZE what they're doing is wrong...

During a BACA training, the nurse related a case where she dealt with the abuser (trying to figure out how an abuser's mind works). Guy had raped his 13 year-old babysitter. His "defense", when asked why, was "she FELT like a woman". His brain couldn't wrap around the idea that you don't get sexual with a 13 year old...

I look at cases like this the same I look at rabies: you destroy the animal in question to a)put them out of thier misery, and b)to protect society...

Standing Wolf

• friend
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2005, 04:02:03 PM »
I look at cases like this the same I look at rabies: you destroy the animal in question to a)put them out of thier misery, and b)to protect society...
I have to concur, and that's a good analogy, by the way.

We have to think first and last of the victims, both the crimina's known victims to date and all the victims he'll traumatizeor murderif we take the usual mild corrective action and keep him off the streets a few months or years.

I'm still in favor of giving every criminal a second chance, but I'd be surprised if this particular criminal isn't already on his second or third second chance. If he is, I'd have him hanged by the neck until dead.
No tyrant should ever be allowed to die of natural causes.

P95Carry

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2005, 04:35:40 PM »
If a lynch mob was legal - there would have been a tree limb bending under the weight of a hanging pervert!

Incredible. Sad
Chris - P95
Guns don't kill people - people kill people.
NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.
Rohrbaugh interest/ownership? - Rohrbaugh Forum Rohrbaugh R9 FAQ Site

duck hunt

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2005, 06:58:25 PM »
Blackburn, FWIW, furries and yiffers aren't attracted to actual animals.  They fantasize about being -- and romancing -- anthropomorphic animal/people type creatures similar to what one sees in cartoons -- walking on two legs, speaking English, wearing clothes and makeup, etc.  And sometimes some of them dress up in animal costumes like you see on mascots.

It's a great big crazy world, ain't it?

jefnvk

• friend
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2005, 07:25:49 PM »
Blackburn, I think the fact that his acts extended to people suggests he just wasn't interested in animals.

duck hunt

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2005, 10:30:44 PM »
You're not kidding.  I only used to be half joking when I'd say my students could get turned on by the desk legs.  It didn't take much.

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2005, 02:25:46 AM »
Unfortunately, this isn't the first time I've heard about something like this. A coworker's husband decided to take lunch at home. While he's in the kitchen fixing a sandwich, he hears his female dog whining in the back yard. He peeks out the window & sees a neighbor's teenaged son sitting on the grass, pants around his ankles, with the dog pulled to his lap. Husband calls 911, gives a report, then goes outside & sneaks up on the pervert. The kid is so busy that he's unaware until the husband presses a shotgun against the kid's neck. He tells the kid to stay just like he is until the police arrive. I was told there were evidence photos taken.
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

TarpleyG

• friend
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2005, 04:27:50 AM »
The kid is so busy that he's unaware until the husband presses a shotgun against the kid's neck. He tells the kid to stay just like he is until the police arrive. I was told there were evidence photos taken.
Would've took a lot of self-control to keep from pulling that trigger.  I'd like to see some punk try that with my female dog--she damn near tears my male up when he starts sniffing around there.

Greg

InfidelSerf

• friend
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2005, 09:54:05 AM »
It's cases like this that make me believe their are demons running rampant.

I recall a guy I worked with at Boeing.. he looked like he just crawled out of the gutter.
Someone pointed out that he was the guy featured in an article by the local paper several years ago.  He had been busted molesting ducks in the park.
Sicko's like that just need to be locked up and kept locked up for life.  Let shrinks waste their time trying to figure him out all they want. Just keep them off the streets.

Instead he will get a year or two in jail and then be back out plotting even sicker acts.
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor&Success of this army,and the safety of our bleeding Country depend.Remember~Soldiers,that you are Freemen,fighting for the blessings of Liberty-that slavery will be your portion,and that of your posterity,if you do not acquit yourselves like men.GW8/76

Gun Runner

• friend
  • Citizens United Negating Tyranny
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2005, 08:31:28 PM »
Busted for "molesting ducks in a park"??  LOL!   How do you catch them?  

Beats being a puppy pounder too!
"I once took the high road and it took me straight to hell, and I stood there all by myself" - III

jefnvk

• friend
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2005, 08:36:34 PM »
Which bring up a question probably left unanswered, how do you molest a dock?  A dog, I can see, but a duck???

duck hunt

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2005, 09:23:50 PM »
Busted for molesting ducks in a park
shocked

BillBlank

• friend
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2005, 01:33:36 AM »
Molesting ducks and geese has a long and proud history in the orient so there is precedence. I  would imagine that some form of sedative would be required, I never met a goose that wasn't permanently annoyed.
Just so happens Satan's behind the bar pulling the late shift for a buddy...

mtnbkr

• friend
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2005, 01:46:28 AM »
Sound like expert advice. Tongue

Chris