Author Topic: Charges Against Teen Upgraded After Dog He Allegedly Raped Dies  (Read 3889 times)

InfidelSerf

• friend
Charges Against Teen Upgraded After Dog He Allegedly Raped Dies
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2005, 05:12:46 AM »
It made me think... do you think Ben Affleck has a sorted past with that sort of thing?

I mean he scared that one duck on tv.. all he does is run around screaming "Afflack!"
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor&Success of this army,and the safety of our bleeding Country depend.Remember~Soldiers,that you are Freemen,fighting for the blessings of Liberty-that slavery will be your portion,and that of your posterity,if you do not acquit yourselves like men.GW8/76

duck hunt

• http://www.annesoffee.com
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2005, 10:40:06 AM »
That is one of the rare times I've laughed out loud reading this board.

Thanks, Veloce851!

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2005, 02:22:22 AM »
Am i the only one that is disturbed by the fact that this guy raped two CHILDREN and 90% of the article is about the DOG? priorities?

Strings

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2005, 10:23:02 AM »
I'm still trying to figure out the "When I got here we were laying on the deck looking at him and he had his pants down and he was doing sexual activity with the dog like a man would do to a woman" thing. PLEASE, someone explain how people could sit and WATCH something like that!

And I'm not going to get into the "oh, he raped two kids, too" thing. That parts just making me see flames.

jefnvk

• friend
  • I'll sleep away the days and ride the nights...
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2005, 10:28:28 AM »
Again:

Sigh.  News needs to sell.  A dog raper is more 'newsworthy' than an 18 or 19 year old feeling up some young girls (which IIRC is what he did)
I still say 'Give Detroit to Canada'

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2005, 02:43:43 PM »
We just had a case here in Tulsa where a man is being charged with molesting childern and raping his dogs.  Well at least one anyway.  Apparently the second one bit him while trying to be taken advantage of.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

DustinD

• I have a title
  • friends
  • I have a personal text message
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2005, 01:40:38 AM »
c_yeager: I was thinking the same thing. I can see it from a news perspective. But why would the dog dying matter as far as charges go when children are involved, even if it was "only" feeling up.

Minnesota law explicitly bans sex with birds. I do not think it mentions any other animals. I do not know the history behind that law.

Hunter Rose: I was wondering about the phrase "When I got here we were laying on the deck..." huh?!? Maybe they where in disbelief or thought the kid was just playing with the dog until they got closer.

That kid needs to be off the streets until he can be psychologically evaluated as far as risk to others.
"I don't always shoot defenceless women in the face, but when I do, I prefer H-S Precision.

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends."

- Lon Horiuchi

Strings

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2005, 08:23:25 AM »
Dustin: I'll agree with the evaluation, but I want it done by a coroner. People like this are NOT safe to have around, and they don't "get better". Rabid person