Author Topic: Seven seasons too late...  (Read 442 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: Seven seasons too late...
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2022, 06:43:06 PM »
Too bad, so sad.  Not really.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2022, 06:59:39 PM »
Well, in the apparently seven years she's been around, I've heard maybe seven minutes of her voice. That was enough to make me want to stick an icepick in my ears. As one of the comments said, this is probably the funniest thing she has ever done.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2022, 07:07:28 PM »
The only reason I was aware she had a show is because other people talked about the crazy stuff she sometimes said. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2022, 07:24:46 PM »
"...calling then-President Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump a 'feckless c**t.'"

Let me get this straight... people pay money to hear this kind of stuff on cable?

:facepalm:

Talk about "meow."

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2022, 08:58:16 PM »
The only reason she lasted for more than 2 episodes of her incredibly bad performances was that she was leading edge Woke and the power's that bee don't interfere with Wokeness.  Heck she was even up for an Emmy IIRC.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw