Author Topic: New gun control idea hatched!  (Read 907 times)

brimic

• friends
New gun control idea hatched!
« on: November 11, 2015, 07:27:36 PM »
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: New gun control idea hatched!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 07:55:15 PM »
Really?  Greg Litell thinks we would nuke our own land? 

There won't be a revolution anyway......too many couchpotatos. >:D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 07:55:54 PM »
I’m a gun owner and target shooter

So, just like, "I'm a gun owner and skeet shooter who only uses $4000 over-unders." Self defense is an unacceptable use of firearms for these people, and they have no business discussing the 2nd Amendment - a concept they simply don't understand.

When I saw the URL "theunion" I read it as "The Onion". :)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 08:23:49 PM »
Why would the people likely to resist a tyrannical govt the hardest be bothered by nuking big cities like Dallas and Atlanta?  That is like the FedGov saying "Do it or we will nuke Washingont D.C.!".  Besides, how many cities could they nuke before more people got upset?  How many of this tyranny supporting military would have family and friends in the target city?  
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 08:46:15 PM »
Why would the people likely to resist a tyrannical govt the hardest be bothered by nuking big cities like Dallas and Atlanta?  That is like the FedGov saying "Do it or we will nuke Washington D.C.!".

PLEASE don't throw me in that brier patch...  >:D
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 08:57:25 PM »
There was one comment that said if nukes work so well as a deterrent, why don't we use them in Afghanistan? 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 09:57:36 PM »
Everybody in Iowa turn in your guns or Auburn gets it.

(I suppose the Army will use something like this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_%28nuclear_device%29 )

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 10:06:12 PM »
My name is Greg Littell, and I've never heard of Afghanistan, Iraq, Viet Nam, Zimbabwe, or a hundred other examples of asymmetric warfare. durpdurpdurp
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2015, 11:50:20 PM »
I’m a supporter of the Second Amendment, with reasonable and prudent restrictions. This is the position of the vast majority of Republicans and Democrats.

Logical fallacy.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design