Author Topic: Libertarian VP Candidate Likens Trump’s Immigration Policy to Kristallnacht  (Read 9659 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

brimic

• friends
http://libertyhangout.org/2016/05/gary-johnson-shoots-himself-in-the-foot-throws-out-austin-petersens-gun/
Well, the main Libertarian candidate is having his problems also. 

They all sound nuttier than squirrel *expletive deleted*it.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
They all sound nuttier than squirrel *expletive deleted*it.

Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
http://libertyhangout.org/2016/05/gary-johnson-shoots-himself-in-the-foot-throws-out-austin-petersens-gun/

As a token of good faith, Austin gave Johnson a replica of George Washington’s flintlock pistol, to let him know that he has Austin’s full support in the general election. Tearing up on the front stage of the convention floor, Austin said to Gary as he presented him with the pistol, “You have my sword, and you have my gun.”

Hours later, a number of delegates were reporting on social media that Johnson was seen tossing Austin’s pistol in the garbage. A husband and wife witnessed Johnson throwing out the pistol and retrieved it from the garbage. The pistol has since been returned to Austin Petersen and remains in his possession.

:facepalm:

Either be a man and hand the gun back to your opponent whose support you apparently don't want, or take it and keep it somewhere in your office. Maybe a gun safe.

THROW IT IN THE TRASH!!?! At the same hotel!?!? That was the option you chose?

Well done, Mr. Johnson. You've impressed me with your folly and that's not easy to do.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends

:facepalm:

Either be a man and hand the gun back to your opponent whose support you apparently don't want, or take it and keep it somewhere in your office. Maybe a gun safe.

THROW IT IN THE TRASH!!?! At the same hotel!?!? That was the option you chose?

Well done, Mr. Johnson. You've impressed me with your folly and that's not easy to do.
Hey he's gotta stay classy somehow.

Go viable alternative man go!
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Yeah, I'm down to Ted Nugent as a write-in at this point...
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Hey he's gotta stay classy somehow.

Go viable alternative man go!

Sadly, Viable Alternative Man was found to have committed suicide in his apartment by means of stabbing himself in the back repeatedly with an ice pick.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
And it's in Florida.

At first I thought they were holding it in Denver, which MIGHT explain Mr. Johnson's actions.

But, I guess he wasn't high. (Or, at least, not legally so.)

Is "Florida Man" a contagious disease?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!

Saw that the other day. Monumentally stupid. Even if he didn't mean it to be, the optics made it look like he was anti-gun/anti 2nd, which is not a good place for a libertarian candidate to be.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in

??? So, just as classy as Donald Trump, but with a few principles thrown in? Yeah, I guess that might make him a little better. ???
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

brimic

• friends
So does the (L) Party take itself seriously as a political party or does it use itself as an excuse to put on a large and very weird Cosplay/SCA/Furry convention??
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
So does the (L) Party take itself seriously as a political party or does it use itself as an excuse to put on a large and very weird Cosplay/SCA/Furry convention??

It takes itself seriously, it just also happens to be the home of cosplaying SCA furries who can't keep it in their pants for even one night.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
It takes itself seriously, it just also happens to be the home of cosplaying SCA furries who can't keep it in their pants for even one night.

Is there any other kind of cosplaying SCA furry?  That was always my back up plan for getting laid at events.

And now that you've told me where they're hiding these days...

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Is there any other kind of cosplaying SCA furry?  That was always my back up plan for getting laid at events.

And now that you've told me where they're hiding these days...

No accounting for taste, I suppose.

""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
In defense of the open border Libertarians, they are mostly useful idiots in this regard; not actual allies of the invaders.

although i'm not an open border L... in their defense.

The main thrust behind that viewpoint is that if the social programs and handouts and *expletive deleted*it are gone, and if we're letting everyone in that wants to then having them pay the same share as everyone else, you remove the incentive for freeloaders.
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

MechAg94

• friend
although i'm not an open border L... in their defense.

The main thrust behind that viewpoint is that if the social programs and handouts and *expletive deleted*it are gone, and if we're letting everyone in that wants to then having them pay the same share as everyone else, you remove the incentive for freeloaders.
And I think if all the govt handouts and forced freebies weren't there, you would have a lot less people up in arms about it. 

However, if we got rid of all that, we would still be a lot better country than most nations and we would still have a lot of 3rd worlders wanting to come here for the better opportunity. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend

Vote for me.

I've already got three people at work who are telling me they're going to write in my name. I only need a few (million) more and I'm in.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
And I think if all the govt handouts and forced freebies weren't there, you would have a lot less people up in arms about it. 

However, if we got rid of all that, we would still be a lot better country than most nations and we would still have a lot of 3rd worlders wanting to come here for the better opportunity. 

The hard working ones who don't want to come for free *expletive deleted*it aren't a problem IMO. in fact, many of them turned out OK
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Vermin Supreme is looking better each day....
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

MechAg94

• friend
The hard working ones who don't want to come for free *expletive deleted*it aren't a problem IMO. in fact, many of them turned out OK
I don't say we should shut it down.  We never had unrestricted immigration.  Even if the laws were restricting it, the cost of travel to the US did it.  As long as we can control the numbers to a reasonable level and where they are coming from, I wouldn't have a big issue with it.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge