Author Topic: Obama Looking at Executive Orders on Guns  (Read 629 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Obama Looking at Executive Orders on Guns
« on: October 09, 2015, 07:06:49 PM »
What I get out of the below article is that I'm kinda glad I let my C&R go, because it sounds like that's exactly the kind of thing they're going after now with the EO(s). What collector can afford the money, time, and effort to set themselves up for NICS? I think it would pretty much be the death of C&R, which is really ridiculous, because C&R holders provide WAY more information on themselves than people just going to the gun shop to buy a gun.

At least it'll keep those damn dangerous WW2 Mausers off the streets.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/09/obama-reportedly-considering-executive-action-on-gun-control/?intcmp=hpbt2
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: Obama Looking at Executive Orders on Guns
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 07:17:33 PM »
Surprise surprise surprise. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

griz

• friend
Re: Obama Looking at Executive Orders on Guns
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 08:06:31 PM »
Seems more like political jabber to me.  He wants the BATF to make dealers do background checks and look for ways to enforce the laws?  Sounds like a way to do nothing and make the people who think that they give away guns with the purchase of a candy bar that he is aggressive on new laws.
Sent from a stone age computer via an ordinary keyboard.