Author Topic: Humorous albeit scary...  (Read 680 times)

InfidelSerf

• friend
Humorous albeit scary...
« on: October 04, 2006, 09:11:31 AM »
Who would have thought the ACLU would make something I agree is wrong, yet somewhat funny.
Pizza Ordering in 2010
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor&Success of this army,and the safety of our bleeding Country depend.Remember~Soldiers,that you are Freemen,fighting for the blessings of Liberty-that slavery will be your portion,and that of your posterity,if you do not acquit yourselves like men.GW8/76

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Humorous albeit scary...
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 10:16:43 AM »
HIPPA already threw a major wrench in that, but it's still funny.
I promise not to duck.

SomeKid

Humorous albeit scary...
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 01:00:34 PM »
AJ,

Not necessarily. HIPPA has an exemption for providing health information to certain third parties. Listen to it again, you will hear it talk about an agreement with a health insurance company. As is, that is illegal, but a health nazi wouldn't need to change much to make it so. Regardless, that video is a worst case scenario, which as things stand, we are aiming at. I hate that for once the ACLU might be fear-mongering something possible.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Humorous albeit scary...
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2006, 11:46:38 AM »
Wow!
For once the aclu has it right.
I guess a broken clock can be correct twice a day.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."