Author Topic: Patriot Purge  (Read 1056 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Patriot Purge
« on: October 29, 2021, 06:41:52 PM »
The leftists are in meltdown mode over Tuckers new series about the Jan 6th false flag during the Trump rally.

Here is the trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBLHDDtk46c

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

HankB

• friend
Re: Patriot Purge
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2021, 11:00:54 AM »
I heard that RINO Liz Cheney vociferously condemned both Carlson and the series . . .  without even seeing it.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2021, 09:20:57 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2021, 10:22:18 AM »
I'm considering paying for this series. Some interesting things coming out. Such as:

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/11/02/what-the-hells-wrong-with-you-tucker-carlson-rips-lindsey-graham-over-report-he-told-the-senate-sergeant-at-arms-to-shoot-january-6-protesters/

Let me know the quality of the writing, acting, and cinematography if you do. 
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2021, 10:57:26 AM »
Let me know the quality of the writing, acting, and cinematography if you do.

I can already be sure it will be superior to NPR's.  =)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2021, 11:18:37 AM »
I'm considering paying for this series. Some interesting things coming out. Such as:

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/11/02/what-the-hells-wrong-with-you-tucker-carlson-rips-lindsey-graham-over-report-he-told-the-senate-sergeant-at-arms-to-shoot-january-6-protesters/
Tucker said you can watch it for free on tuckercarlson.com for the next 90 days.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2021, 11:20:08 AM »
Tucker said you can watch it for free on tuckercarlson.com for the next 90 days.

Oh, thanks Hank. I must have misread as I thought he was only releasing snippets for free. I will check it out.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2021, 11:46:05 AM »
I can already be sure it will be superior to NPR's.  =)

My experience with pieces like this from either political side is that the cinematography quality is usually poor and the repeatable propaganda sound bites would make Joseph Goebbels smile. 
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2021, 08:01:19 AM »

I’m going to throw a huge party the day that mother *expletive deleted*er Graham kicks the bucket. I’ve watched him continually get re-elected by the old money RINOs in this state and be a complete *expletive deleted*ing embarrassment.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

HankB

• friend
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2021, 12:25:22 PM »
I’m going to throw a huge party the day that mother *expletive deleted*er Graham kicks the bucket. I’ve watched him continually get re-elected by the old money RINOs in this state and be a complete *expletive deleted*ing embarrassment.
Lindsey Graham lurches from left to right on issues like a drunken sailor walking the poop deck of a sailing ship in a typhoon.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2021, 11:19:41 PM »
Lindsey Graham lurches from left to right on issues like a drunken sailor walking the poop deck of a sailing ship in a typhoon.

still not as bad as Arlen Specter tho  :rofl:

Some folks will genuinely miss Lindsey - I think he is quirky - but I am also glad he's not in NV.... no one misses Arlen
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2021, 11:22:21 PM »
I thought I had heard Lindsey had mostly been pro-gun despite all the nonsense, but I haven't kept up enough to be sure of that.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge