Author Topic: Amazon Prime missing delivery dates  (Read 9735 times)

mtnbkr

• friend
Re: Amazon Prime missing delivery dates
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2015, 06:28:57 AM »
Since Jan 1st, I've had several Amazon Prime shipments to my house.  Not a single one was late.  Tomorrow will be an item I ordered Monday night.

Chris

brimic

• friends
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2015, 07:25:21 AM »
I've had packages arrive too soon.
I ordered a big pile of stuff on a friday to be delivered to a new house that I was closing on the following monday.
Amazon delivered most of it on sunday  :facepalm:
The seller of the house was cool about it and brought everything in and left it inside.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2015, 05:11:08 PM »
2) UPS and Fedex are both raising rates

...and getting even worse at handling shipments.  Got new headlights shipped, for no apparent reason in separate boxes.  Two identical boxes from the same place at the same time.  One showed up today (3 business days) and the other left Secaucus NJ at 03:13 yesterday and hasn't been seen since, but it's still "on time" for Monday.

Looking at the details, the one that came in today got to Secaucus by way of Edison NJ, while the other one got there by way of Hamilton NJ.  Both were sitting at Secaucus at the same time before their departure scans. 

GigaBuist

• friends
    • http://www.justinbuist.org/blog/
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2015, 10:05:42 PM »
Of the 33 orders I've had with Amazon this year only 2 or 3 have been delayed and they were due to local weather.  UPS simply could not get the routes done in time.  An email from Amazon notified me of the issue every time and it was perfectly understandable.

Obviously with 33 orders this year and we're not even done with February I use them a LOT.  I couldn't be happier with them, though I will admit Staples Advantage has Prime beat on a lot of office and cleaning stuff, and their next day delivery is solid.

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2015, 08:22:54 AM »
We like our prime service, as we use some of the other features besides the shipping. But the shipping part is getting to be annoying. Mainly because they very often use surepost for items coming from closer distribution centers, and they don't seem to understand that surepost that should theoretically make it here in two days does not two day shipping make.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.