Author Topic: Michigan water park shooting... Illegal alien terrorists...  (Read 503 times)

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Woke up, and was listening to the news... They've got a name for the shooter, but I haven't seen a photo... Is this one gonna get buried?

And it seems that some terrorist types got across the border, but then when they started communicating, they were discovered... Gotta wonder on that one... And... We just told Haji and his buddies to only do face to face...
Blog under construction

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: Michigan water park shooting... Illegal alien terrorists...
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2024, 08:56:37 AM »
Googled "waterpark shooting" and found this and apparently someone opened fire at water park.

Nine people were shot, including two children and a pregnant woman, when a 42-year-old gunman allegedly unleashed a barrage of nearly 30 rounds at a splash pad park in Michigan Saturday afternoon, authorities said.

The Oakland County Sheriff's office said the suspect was found dead after the shooting near the Brooklands Plaza Splash Pad in Rochester Hills, about 25 miles north of Detroit, Saturday evening.

8 year old was hit in the head and is listed in critical condition as are several others.

The suspect's name sounds very American to me and he committed suicide.

Multiple people shot at Michigan splash pad park, suspect dead: Police
https://abcnews.go.com/US/multiple-people-shot-michigan-splash-pad-park-suspect/story?id=111159137

« Last Edit: June 17, 2024, 03:42:36 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

“Those who believe without reason cannot be convinced by reason.”
― James Randi

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2024, 04:14:33 PM »
No criminal history so no mug shot. He did have a reported history of mental illness though so cue the calls for Red Flag Laws but doesn't MI already have one?
They say they found 11 (OMG!) guns in his home including an AR on the kitchen table. Kind of odd if he wanted to kill people he used a Glock pistol instead of the AR.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/oakland/2024/06/17/michael-william-nash-rochester-hills-splash-pad-shooting/74126521007/
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

230RN

• I saw it coming.
  • friend
  • Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice.
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2024, 05:51:46 PM »
I often speculate on what percentage of shooting attacks are motivated by a desire to generate anti-firearm, anti-2a sentiment.

The analogue-based part of my brain seems to want to come up with about 40% of them just by guessing.  Which leaves 60% to things like just plain personal frustration for this and that or other political motivations besides "gun control."

Just by lookin' at the ceiling and rubbing my chin.  The digitally-based part of my brain just laughs at the other half.

Terry, 230RN

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2024, 08:31:50 PM »
8 years shot in the head is making "progress". Both he and his mother are in critical condition.
He committed suicide in the mobile home where her lived with his mother
Would tell people the government is tracking him.

8-year-old boy shot in head at splash pad is making 'amazing progress': Sheriff
https://www.wgauradio.com/news/national/8-year-old-boy-shot/2AXLSLY3ENAEKNSV7QMT7DDJPA/
- Calvin and Hobbes

― George Orwell, 1984

― James Randi

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2024, 06:19:02 AM »
No criminal history so no mug shot. He did have a reported history of mental illness though so cue the calls for Red Flag Laws but doesn't MI already have one?
They say they found 11 (OMG!) guns in his home including an AR on the kitchen table. Kind of odd if he wanted to kill people he used a Glock pistol instead of the AR.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/oakland/2024/06/17/michael-william-nash-rochester-hills-splash-pad-shooting/74126521007/

It is interesting how these “arsenal owning right wing gun nuts” are always using some of the least suitable weapons and using them in some of the most ineffective ways.

It’s almost like most of them have zero familiarity with weapons and how to use them. Almost like this *expletive deleted*it is wind up Fedboi toys.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!