Author Topic: RonPaulExplore.com/  (Read 1299 times)

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
RonPaulExplore.com/
« on: February 23, 2007, 07:51:10 AM »
If you're interested in Ron Paul becoming the next President, go here.
http://www.ronpaulexplore.com/

Eleven Mike

• friends
  • All your desert are belong to us.
Re: RonPaulExplore.com/
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 08:07:24 AM »
At first, I wasn't going to vote for Ron Paul, but this quotation from his website changed my mind:

When I am president, I will do everything in my power to ensure that America runs screaming from the field in Iraq, with our tail tucked firmly between our national legs.

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 09:13:39 AM »
Eleven Mike, have you legitimate criticisms of Ron Paul?  Or would you rather just throw mud like a petulant child?
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 09:26:15 AM »
I hafta agree with Eleven Mike.  I like Ron Paul on a lot of issues, but he seems to think retreating from Iraq is in our best interests.  I won't vote for anyone who thinks the American people want to lose, deserve to lose, or need to lose this war.

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 10:05:05 AM »
The American people should have never been in this war in the first place. 

Eleven Mike

• friends
  • All your desert are belong to us.
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 10:20:05 AM »
Sindawe, would you rather discuss Paul's vacuous and irresponsible position on the war in Iraq, or would you rather whine?  I was asserting my political differences with Dr. Paul; you were throwing mud. 

We all know, in time, the war will be de-funded one way or another and the troops will come home. So why not now?

February 15, 2007

Dr. Ron Paul

I agree with him on just about everything else, but the petulant child here is Ron Paul.  If he wants to oppose future incursions, let him have at it, but if he'd like to be president he should have the maturity and will to see this one through.  He should also be one who understands the deadly folly of giving al-Qaeda another victory in Iraq, just like they thought they won in Afghanistan and Somalia some years ago. 

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 12:00:58 PM »
So it is vacuous and irresponsible to acknowledge that:

1) The invasion of Iraq was done without following the proper procedure for declaring war as specified in the U.S. Constitution?

2) The conflict in Iraq cannot go on forever, that we have removed Saddam from power and established a replacement government?

We won the war against the Ba'athist government there. Our job there is DONE.  Its now up the the Iraqi people to take the start we've given them and run with it, or discard the nation state imposed apon them by the Allies at the end of WWI and find their own solution.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.