Author Topic: too weird  (Read 925 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

too weird
« on: September 09, 2007, 04:32:29 AM »

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
Re: too weird
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 04:54:01 AM »
Jewish Nazis? Oy,,,
Avoid cliches like the plague!

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 06:24:05 AM »
Well, understand that these guys came from the FSU.  Because of Israel's stupid Law of Return even people with minimal connection to Judaism are entitled to citizenship.  So a lot of Russians end up emigrating to Israel, sometimes falsifying documents to demonstrate Jewishness.  Often they just use that as a stepping stone to somewhere else, like the US or Canada.
And yeah, a lot of residents of the FSU are virulent anti-Semites.  The kind of people who think Israel manipulated the U.S. into the Iraq War.
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 08:09:55 PM »
falsifying documents to demonstrate Jewishness.

You mean posing as dentists? 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2007, 04:07:30 AM »
The gang documented its activities on film and in photographs. Israeli TV stations showed grainy footage of people lying helpless on floors while several people kicked them, and of a man getting hit from behind on the head with an empty bottle.
That they documented their offenses proves, once again, that many members of the criminal element are not overly burdened with intellect.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

jeepmor

• friend
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2007, 02:56:39 AM »
Jews beating up on Jews in Israel, some of them are going to end up looking down the barrel of gun.  You know, the jews in Israel are usually the "hold my machine gun while I take a piss" type jews. 

That's some pretty risky behavior in that part of the world.  As for the rest of disarmed Europe or a few states in the US, not so much.
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.

"Oh, so now you're saying they don't have a right to whine about their First Amendment rights?  Fascist."  -fistul

drewtam

• friend
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2007, 03:17:22 PM »
I’m not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The… tactleneck!

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2007, 03:53:17 PM »
That was a good one.  I really liked the delivery on that show, especially Kramer.  "A raaabid anti-dentite!"

BakerMikeRomeo

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 03:58:09 PM »
Well, understand that these guys came from the FSU.

You take that back! My mother went to FSU, and she's a saint!

sad

~BakerMike

Ohhh! Oh-o-o-ohhhh...

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2007, 05:44:51 PM »
I'm gonna take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth, out for a nice, seafood dinner.  And then never call her again.