Main Forums > Politics

Minneapolis police in the news again

<< < (2/188) > >>

dogmush:
I wonder how long communities are going to watch this kind of thing and video from the sidelines?

230RN:
That was pretty rough.  Seemed like downright sadism.

makattak:
I watched the video. The cop sat with his knee on the guys neck for 10 minutes. From other pictures, there were also TWO OTHER POLICE (with the other officer standing by making up the 4 that got fired) sitting on the lower parts of the murder victim.

There is absolutely no circumstances where the murderer oh, right, police officer, who sat on his neck needed to be there with two other cops on an already handcuffed victim. He especially didn't need to be there for 10 minutes.

Ben:

--- Quote from: WLJ on May 26, 2020, 09:33:33 PM ---90% of the MSM/dems and all of the race baiters are going to spend the next 6 months or more reminding you of the "fact" that race was/is the only issue.
Surprised I haven't seen something blaming Orange Man yet but I'm fairly certain somewhere someone is working on it.

I will say this, it doesn't look good for the cops involved I just wish the knee jerk "it's race!" reaction wasn't so automatic.

--- End quote ---

While it looks like the right course of action is being taken here, every time I see one of these incidents in the news, I have to wonder how many times it happens involving other races, yet never making it in the news.

makattak:

--- Quote from: Ben on May 27, 2020, 08:06:04 AM ---While it looks like the right course of action is being taken here, every time I see one of these incidents in the news, I have to wonder how many times it happens involving other races, yet never making it in the news.

--- End quote ---

I'm fairly certain it's not race. The police will overreact to any race of person they feel "threatened" by. I'm reminded of the veteran murdered in Nevada where the police kept screaming conflicting orders at him until they decided to shoot him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version