Author Topic: Justice sometimes gets done  (Read 8737 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Justice sometimes gets done
« on: December 22, 2014, 07:13:10 PM »
Local SPCA got their ass handed to em in court. Dog goes back to owners their attempt to extort money from the owners was slapped down as well. Now it gets interesting . They had the dog spayed. And I believe it was after they were aware whose dog it was. Now we go after them and the animal hospital . I filed a complaint with the state vet on both of em and am trying to line up a tile crawler to go after the SPCA  for damages. There may be criminal charges as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Justice sometimes gets done
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 10:41:48 PM »
There certainly should be criminal charges. Dognapping must be against some law in VA. Depending on the value of the dog (I don't recall if that was ever decided in the original thread), the charge could be grand theft.

Is there a link to a news report on the trial?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

• friends
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 10:44:51 PM »
No link yet. Case was afternoon docket. The wailing and gnashing of teeth on their Facebook is a hoot. If anyone can access their go fund me let me know how much they have raised

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 11:36:33 PM »
links to the facebook and gofundme pages?
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

Doggy Daddy

• Poobah
  • friend
  • From the saner side of Las Vegas
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 11:51:18 PM »
links to the facebook and gofundme pages?

What he said.
Would you exchange
a walk-on part in a war
for a lead role in a cage?
-P.F.

• friends
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2014, 11:07:38 AM »
Forgive me but how do I get a link to a Facebook page?
It's stafford SPCA . There is a link to their go fund me on their page.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2014, 11:10:52 AM »
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

• friends
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2014, 11:11:07 AM »
I am blocked from their go fund me let me know if you can get to it I am curious how much they raised

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2014, 11:15:35 AM »
here's their FB page https://www.facebook.com/StaffordSPCA and the gofundme page http://www.gofundme.com/voice4thevoiceless

So far they've raised $3370 of their $30k goal......  in a month.....    :facepalm:

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

• friends
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2014, 11:21:40 AM »
They packed the courtroom though. 30 or 40 of em and including me my kid and the couple who owned the dog. We had 10. They made me leave with the kid. I had her sitting holding the crying old woman's hand in the front row..... In her lil pink dress. I made sure the judge saw it before we left though.  And the SPCA complaint of animal cruelty against the couple got thrown out too.
The head of the SPCA is afraid to come to the hearings he sends his assistant. He's right to be afraid. Warrants

• friends
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2014, 11:24:29 AM »
I got a quick peek at the go fund me before it kicked me off most of their money came in big donations from some tidewater groups

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2014, 11:25:46 AM »
I got a quick peek at the go fund me before it kicked me off most of their money came in big donations from some tidewater groups

You should be able to use an anonymous proxy to get to the go fund me page.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

• friends
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2014, 11:30:49 AM »
Heck I didn't know how to post their Facebook link

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2014, 11:39:43 AM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

• friends
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2014, 11:51:24 AM »
It gave me invalid proxy

It's funny they claimed to be hacked .,I think it's a scam to,let them get all their computers outa there before next warrant and raid. They have stolen other dogs and sent them outa area .
Someone tried to say I hacked em since I am the nongovernmental face of their opposition.   Someone who knows me told them hacking? No,  big fire? Possibly
They have a history of trying to bully folks who stand up to em. That same person suggested that would be very very unwise in my case but I keep poking em trying to provoke em.

That's how I got some of the good info already get em mad and running their mouths.

• friends
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2014, 02:09:23 PM »
How do you break a dogs bark? Apparently while in their tender care it got hung somehow?!?
I will see it tomorrow know more

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2014, 10:17:15 PM »
Would this happen to be about a 4 year old beagle named Annie?
NBC Washington story that's short on details.

C&S, more details would be appreciated.

• friends
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2014, 10:41:27 PM »
2 year old dog and I will be better able to describe things tomorrow. I am gonna see the dog at lunch. My understanding is besides spaying this couples 2 year. Old breeder knowing full well it belonged to them from the beginning that " something happened" to her while they illegally kept her. The dog can't bark just lays there . The SPCA was trying to collect 1500 from the couple that owned her but that got thrown out along with and animals cruelty complaint they filed against the couple. The 1500 is apparently related to vet bills for whatever harm occurred during their rescue. I have been told the dog was hung by the neck somehow. This is about to get real serious. I am helping them file formal complaints against the SPCA and the animal,hospital with the state vet. It appears this is not the only dog they did this with and we are trying to get the records from vet to prove what other dogs they have stolen. It's a shame a no kill shelter could be great but they let a couple nuts and one in particular run wild. Criminal charges are coming as well as civil actions.
I will post video and pics after I see Annie .
I think the SPCA thought they could run over these folks. They are wrong

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2014, 03:05:59 AM »
hung by the neck?

So the SPCA is guilty of animal cruelty. :facepalm:
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

• friends
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2014, 09:15:31 AM »
It's a deer beagle. Long legs likes to run. Or it used to. I suspect no fence could hold it and some dim wit tried to use a chain or cable in conjunction with a fence but I will learn more today. I am also going to th vet that did the illegal spay and light them up. I want the dogs records and I suspect they are gonna balk . I will be calling cops. Trying to rope a reporter into coming but he's a lil twit.

• friends
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2014, 09:16:13 AM »
Virginias single party consent law will be in play today

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2014, 09:19:48 AM »
 [popcorn]
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

• friends
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2014, 09:36:48 AM »
Yea I will bring a camera but if I openly video folks are less inclined to do something stupid. I prefer to rile em up and let em run their mouth. That's how I was able to prove they knew whose dog it was all along. The head honcho for SPCA is a serial lunar and not even good at it. He changes things that are silly. Like the dogs age. Or who found it. There are so many folks involved it's impossible to maintain their lies . Once papers get served it will be a race to see who can squeal first

• friends
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2014, 02:35:29 PM »
I posted this. The vet wouldn't talk but the incident is documented
SPCA stolen dog update
WOW
I thought it was bad, and it was. But I greatly underestimated the degree of bad . Why do you suppose the dog was taken to more than one vet under more than one name? 
And how do you break a dogs bark?
How does a dog end up hanging by the neck while under your care?
For all you sycophants that are just followers I can forgive you,,maybe. Those of you who took a more active role in the lies and deception? Even the lies of omission? You occupy a special place.
How many vets are gonna be under investigation? I hope they lose their licenses if they knowingly aided in your crimes. And I will be outing them as the investigation unfolds.
How many other times have you done this?
How many other peoples dogs are gone?
Choosing to spay the dog the day after the owner identified it was a bad move.
I can't believe one or 2 folks lead so many so far astray. Your phrase for the day is accessory and conspiracy.
Best thing some folks could do,is come clean and make amends. It might be possible to save yourselves.The state vet was in court. I hope not all the vets knew and they too were deceived otherwise it's gonna be real traumatic new year for folks.
Those poor folks might not know how to make the system work but they have friends that do.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2014, 03:39:15 PM »
I posted this. The vet wouldn't talk but the incident is documented
SPCA stolen dog update
WOW
I thought it was bad, and it was. But I greatly underestimated the degree of bad . Why do you suppose the dog was taken to more than one vet under more than one name? 
And how do you break a dogs bark?
How does a dog end up hanging by the neck while under your care?
For all you sycophants that are just followers I can forgive you,,maybe. Those of you who took a more active role in the lies and deception? Even the lies of omission? You occupy a special place.
How many vets are gonna be under investigation? I hope they lose their licenses if they knowingly aided in your crimes. And I will be outing them as the investigation unfolds.
How many other times have you done this?
How many other peoples dogs are gone?
Choosing to spay the dog the day after the owner identified it was a bad move.
I can't believe one or 2 folks lead so many so far astray. Your phrase for the day is accessory and conspiracy.
Best thing some folks could do,is come clean and make amends. It might be possible to save yourselves.The state vet was in court. I hope not all the vets knew and they too were deceived otherwise it's gonna be real traumatic new year for folks.
Those poor folks might not know how to make the system work but they have friends that do.

CSD, I'd edit it with a couple of hashtags so that when people search for "daisy update" or "StaffordSPCA" they get your post as well..   

add to the end "#DaisyUpdate" "#Voice4theVoiceless" "#StaffordSPCA"

Just omit the quotation marks