Author Topic: Justice sometimes gets done  (Read 8736 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Re: Justice sometimes gets done
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2014, 06:18:44 PM »
Will do. Thanks.
I think aside from the damage to the dog and hurt to it's owners the worst thing is a great many folks are sucked into this now who I believe were relatively innocent. Whose biggest crime was trusting a "fellow believer". Now if they continue to cover for them shame on em

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

• friends
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2014, 07:57:47 PM »
Sent this to nbc 4

You wanna take a mulligan and try to do a truthful story about what happened in stafford? Or was the public relations hand job for the rogue SPCA all we can expect?
Lots of interesting stuff
It claims to be a non profit.  It isn't
It's operating without an occupancy permit it's being shielded by a member of the board of supervisors
It knew from the beginning that the dog was the spindles in fact it sent one of its volunteers to them with a picture and she identified it as their dog. Bill Hoyt then the next day took the dog and had it spayed.
Perhaps most interesting to a real report might be the fact that the dog was seriously hurt by the SPCA. So much so that she can no longer bark. They took her to different vets under a different name trying to conceal this . She somehow hung by her neck for hours. In fact those vet bills were the ones the judge threw out
You could cover how this was really about their program of harassing folks who breed dogs. This is not the only dog they've disappeared.
You could cover how their actions have the state vets office involved and some licenses for vets are in peril
And the license the SPCA has is very questionable .
Cover how they attempted to use this dog as a poster child for their failing fund raising on go fund me

Lots of story
Not much in that fluff piece you did

It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

• friends
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2014, 09:38:42 PM »
I have a dilemma . I have found out that when they found out a warrant was coming they hid the dog out. With a dog nut who seems like a nice enough lady aside from being loony.

But they hid it on marine base quantico. I am pretty relentless about punishing folks who were part of this. I do not want to really jack up this lady's marine husband when I send the email to the base command. I seek advice because I would love this woman to have her hubby break his foot off in her after he gets chewed out. I do Not want him really punished or to suffer career consequences for his wife's behavior . As bumble once said " the law is an ass"
Let me know what you think if you were in the marines.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2014, 11:41:32 PM »
Sent this to nbc 4

You wanna take a mulligan and try to do a truthful story about what happened in stafford? Or was the public relations hand job for the rogue SPCA all we can expect?
Lots of interesting stuff
It claims to be a non profit.  It isn't
It's operating without an occupancy permit it's being shielded by a member of the board of supervisors
It knew from the beginning that the dog was the spindles in fact it sent one of its volunteers to them with a picture and she identified it as their dog. Bill Hoyt then the next day took the dog and had it spayed.
Perhaps most interesting to a real report might be the fact that the dog was seriously hurt by the SPCA. So much so that she can no longer bark. They took her to different vets under a different name trying to conceal this . She somehow hung by her neck for hours. In fact those vet bills were the ones the judge threw out
You could cover how this was really about their program of harassing folks who breed dogs. This is not the only dog they've disappeared.
You could cover how their actions have the state vets office involved and some licenses for vets are in peril
And the license the SPCA has is very questionable .
Cover how they attempted to use this dog as a poster child for their failing fund raising on go fund me

Lots of story
Not much in that fluff piece you did

1. Unless you're merely paraphrasing what you actually wrote in another letter, I think the local NBC affiliate would take what you say more seriously if it were written in first-person active voice with complete sentences, and properly punctuated.

2. I'd try contacting the news director of other competing local stations, they might be interested in getting the "real story" and putting some egg on the face of the local NBC affiliate.
I promise not to duck.

• friends
Justice sometimes gets done
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2014, 12:03:18 AM »
I am gonna give the boy genius till New Years. I went to school and played soccer with his boss. If he waits till jan 2 he will wish he hadn't. Hs boss is a real old school reporter started out with ap and worked his way up the hard way. He'll not like me busting his chops about the boy genius and he's the kinda guy who makes stuff roll down hill

And I like the idea of hitting the other stations. I did that with the local online paper. He used to work for the newspaper and lives to rub their nose in things.
It's easy now the evidence was presented in court so it's all in one place.

Sadly I was not the first person to turn the SPCA in to the irs so no bounty fir me.
I think I will console myself by pursuing their nonexistent occupancy permit and seeing about making their conditional use permit go away.  

• friends
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2014, 07:35:46 AM »
I got to read the vet report. If we are to believe it the dog got it's head through a hole in the gate mesh high enough off the ground that when she slipped she was stuck and found like that. Liz check out the video and what do you think about the gates in their shelter

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2014, 12:30:36 PM »
From the book of face page:

In a creative, legal maneuver, Eric Olsen invited the Spindles up to the defense table and proceeded to make his case that, based on the SPCA's involvement in Daisy's rescue and rehabilitation, any opportunity for Animal Control to investigate neglect charges was circumvented and any evidence to the reported condition of the dog was 'undone' because of our involvement.

The cognitive dissonance is overwhelming. The SPCA wants us to believe pointing out that their unlawful theft of the dog, rather than calling the duly-authorized animal control officials who could properly document any alleged maltreatment, removed all possibility of documenting said alleged abuse after-the-fact is "a creative legal maneuver."

Elsewhere in the same diatribe, there is some incomprehensible gobbledygook about how they (the SPCA) couldn't place dogs without being able to prove ownership, yet they want us the believe that the fact they stole the dog from a private yard means the owners should be be considered the owners. That's nuts. The last three dogs my family had when I was in my teens were all strays that adopted us. No bills of sale, no breeding papers, no nothin' -- although my parents did register them with the Town annually, as required by law. Would that be proof? Who knows? And, since it seems to be universally acknowledged that the SPCA people dognapped the dog out of a private yard, how did the SPCA expect to document that they owned the dog and had a right to "place" her anywhere?

I am currently caring for my daughter's toy poodle while she's away at college. The dog came from my late wife's native country. No bill of sale that I know of, don't have any idea who or where (in another country) the breeder is. The dog isn't microchipped (which I should perhaps look into). How could I possibly document ownership today if asked to do so?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

• friends
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2014, 12:41:51 PM »
The SPCA sent one of their girls to their house with a picture which the old women used to Id her dog. They spayed it the next day. This is really about them hating breeders. To the young volunteers credit she testified truthfully in court. They also tried to buy the dog. I think when the dog got hurt the coverup became job one. And as it typically goes the lies get outa hand. Hoyt couldn't even tell the truth about the dogs age. If you watch the video watch his eyes for the tip on when he's making stuff up.
The animal control guy documented their taking it to another vet to have it's injuries treated.
I think it's really sad that folks got sucked into thus and are gonna suffer. Some very seriously. And it all leads back to the one guy in that video. He's a bit high strung.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2014, 04:08:04 PM »
I have a dilemma . I have found out that when they found out a warrant was coming they hid the dog out. With a dog nut who seems like a nice enough lady aside from being loony.

But they hid it on marine base quantico. I am pretty relentless about punishing folks who were part of this. I do not want to really jack up this lady's marine husband when I send the email to the base command. I seek advice because I would love this woman to have her hubby break his foot off in her after he gets chewed out. I do Not want him really punished or to suffer career consequences for his wife's behavior . As bumble once said " the law is an ass"
Let me know what you think if you were in the marines.

I wasn't in the Marines, but I was in the Army. Same UCMJ. I fail to see any dilemma. I don't think a Marine would be held responsible by his command for a crime committed by his wife.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2014, 04:39:22 PM »
I wasn't in the Marines, but I was in the Army. Same UCMJ. I fail to see any dilemma. I don't think a Marine would be held responsible by his command for a crime committed by his wife.

It would also require the wife knowing that there was a warrant for the dog, as opposed to her sheltering and caring for an injured dog, which she might do quite often - IE she's on their 'short list' to take care of sick/injured dogs, which she happily does because, as you say, she's a loon that way.  They picked her for a tendency to not ask too many questions as well as the sheltered location.

• friends
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2014, 05:01:31 PM »
She knew. And it's documentable she knew. And it was base housing. I know when I was on base with dad my activities reflected on dad. I think a lot would depend on how involved hubby was

• friends
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2014, 05:02:03 PM »
She knew. And it's documentable she knew. And it was base housing. I know when I was on base with dad my activities reflected on dad. I think a lot would depend on how involved hubby was

• friends
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2014, 05:05:33 PM »
Wife knew an it's documentable . She was well aware of the first court order that followed the search warrant and at that point keeping it on base in base housing becomes problematic. I know my actions when we lived on base could get my old man in trouble

• friends
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2014, 08:33:44 AM »
From nbc 4
Thanks for writing, Ed.
I take your email seriously and will investigate..

Matt

MATT GLASSMAN
Assistant News Director

4001 Nebraska Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20016

• friends
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2014, 09:43:39 AM »
I sent this

Thanks everyone likes animals and what's best for em but this is an example of a group run amuck. The other local SPCA's have made it clear they are not affiliated. The court case on the 22nd exposed much.and their is still more to be revealed.
I hope  Culver just let himself get hustled as opposed to practiced the modern agenda driven journalism. That remains to be seen

Got this back quickly

Well I certainly take issue with your charge of "modern agenda driven journalism" ... We have editorial checks and balances here that prevents any sort of agenda from creeping through.  I'm not saying that every story is perfect, but I can say that they're not driven by anyone(s) agenda(s)

MATT GLASSMAN
Assistant News Director

And returned him this

An agenda can be subtle it doesn't require a Board meeting and a memo.

Think of my observation like this.
I ran restaurants for decades sometimes you mess up. If you are lucky the customer tells you and you can correct a mistake. Unfortunately far more often folks just say this sucks to themselves and never come back. They do however always tell their friends about their bad meal.
By any measure this story presented only one side of what happened and it was obviously fraught with untruth. Bill Hoyt has gotten caught up in a file of lies. He lied about how old the dog was in your piece, or was the headline a mistake on your end? The dogs 2.
I know a poor dog story tugs everyone's heart strings but Culver got played. Willing? Unwilling? I don't know. I do know that the standard of care required by law for those dogs was more than met. I know Mrs Spindle has been crying everyday for 3 months.
I know those dogs were legally licensed.
You play poker? Watch Hoyt's eyes during that piece see if you can tell where he lies.
I know that the SPCA celebrated your piece as part of their plan

You have editorial checks etc? You missed on this one. The customers have called it to your attention and are telling their friends on the internet. Heck I got sent your piece from someone on the west coast. I quit watching years ago because I felt I couldn't trust what I saw..
That may change it's up to you.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2014, 11:04:28 AM »
*heh* I think you struck a nerve there with the "agenda driven journalism" comment...  >:D    And I like the closing in your last e-mail to him....  
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

• friends
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2014, 07:14:02 PM »
I posted a negative review on animal hospital page outlining what they did

Got this in response
We would like to state that the dog in question was presented to us as being owned by the SPCA and available for adoption.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2014, 07:29:47 PM »
I posted a negative review on animal hospital page outlining what they did

Got this in response
We would like to state that the dog in question was presented to us as being owned by the SPCA and available for adoption.

Looks like that ball of yarn is starting to unravel a little bit more..........
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

• friends
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2014, 07:30:29 PM »
Couple other animal hospitals next

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2014, 08:15:01 PM »
hung by the neck?

So the SPCA is guilty of animal cruelty. :facepalm:

Hanged.  It's probably not hung, since it's a female. (unless you mean her teats)   =)
"It's good, though..."

• friends
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2014, 08:23:57 PM »
Yea hanged. It's amazing how much bad stuff is documented. I can see how it happened to . Beagles will try to squirm through tiny holes I had to cut one outa my fence once, I cut the fence not the dog

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2014, 08:52:06 PM »
They posted on their FB page about how scared the dog was.  I commented that maybe she was just scared because she'd been taken from her home.  I wonder how long it will take for my post to be deleted?  (if they are not deleting posts, it must be one hell of an echo chamber)
"It's good, though..."

• friends
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2014, 09:05:14 PM »
It's an echo chamber though slowly the word is getting out. Hoyt lied to many of them too and some face significant legal exposure. In some cases it would threaten their real job or hubby's. The dog is screwed up. It's sad cause she was a happy running hound

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2014, 09:26:41 PM »
My message has been deleted already (it was not rude or anything, just questioned the narrative), and I can still read the page but can no longer post.
"It's good, though..."

• friends
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2014, 09:34:49 PM »
Yea that's their style. It's one of the reasons I am gonna keep sticking it in em till they are done. There's not enough sure thing payoff to get a contingency case but I plan on pressuring the animal hospitals to settle outa court. I will try to use that to finance a run at the SPCA . Between that the irs the state vet and any other agency I can throw at em I hope we can bankrupt them. If in fact Hoyt did not do the paperwork right I wanna bankrupt him personally as well. You should see these do gooders glare at me when I run into em it's a hoot. You can smell the fear.