Author Topic: more cops outa control in az  (Read 1359 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
more cops outa control in az
« on: May 28, 2011, 07:32:47 PM »
more police abuse in arizona
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2011-04-28/news/victory-for-the-aclu-against-arpaio-and-lieutenant-joe-sousa/
but at least these guys are getting justice in court.  and if history repeats itself a big settlement,  one that won't be paid by insurance but the taxpayers since the deductible is so high
http://www.arpaio.com/wordpress/?p=90
Today, Maricopa County pays a yearly premium of $1.2 million for outside insurance with a $5 million deductible. For any lawsuit that costs $5 million or less, the county foots the entire bill. It’s the best policy the county can buy

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2011/05/mcso_confirms_arrests_of_three.php
dirty cops involved in drug smuggling and human trafficking
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

dogmush

• friend
Re: more cops outa control in az
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 09:11:37 PM »
At least these guys survived to get justice in court. 

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 10:33:25 PM »
they were wise enough not to point a gun at the cops too.
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 10:54:56 PM »
Am I the only one who could guess the specific county this thread would be about before he clicked on the thread?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 11:00:01 PM »
Shucks CS&D, we don't need you to surf the web to find stories of cops out of control. 

This web site does a bang up job of collecting the day's reports of the wrongs the "Boy in Blue" do.

Pity that those who offend don't have to foot the bill for their errors. 
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2011, 01:37:16 PM »
You can't stand Arapaio, we get it. 
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”