Author Topic: is this right?  (Read 10643 times)

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: is this right?
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2011, 11:22:46 AM »
Newt has a lot of bright academic theories about how to run a society and an economy but without moral men and women to act them out they are otiose.
Winner of the most-obscure-word-in-the-English-language-award.  =D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2011, 02:47:04 PM »
Newt has a lot of bright academic theories about how to run a society and an economy but without moral men and women to act them out they are otiose.

You mean like his theory that he should get in bed with liberals on green policies?
Newt can FOAD for all I care. I wouldn't vote for him if Obama admitted he was a muslim antichrist baby eater and promised to go door to door for our guns if reelected.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2011, 09:02:12 PM »
You mean like his theory that he should get in bed with liberals on green policies?
Newt can FOAD for all I care. I wouldn't vote for him if Obama admitted he was a muslim antichrist baby eater and promised to go door to door for our guns if reelected.

Not a fan of Newt, but not such an anti-fan to vote for BHO if it was a match between the two.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton