Author Topic: Don't try this at home, kids. A rocket powered luge.  (Read 1066 times)

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Don't try this at home, kids. A rocket powered luge.
« on: November 11, 2011, 05:47:23 PM »
A rocket powered luge.  It looked like the rider barely maintained control during the run.
I don't know what he used for motors, though the comments listed 48 motors being used.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-oOqPFWE1g
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
Re: Don't try this at home, kids. A rocket powered luge.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 06:05:10 PM »
My favorite comment:

"Wile E. Coyote in the flesh!"

WINNING!!!!

:D
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 08:30:59 AM »
Did I detect a southron drawl?????  Yep!  A gaggle of bubbas with entirely too much time on hand.  What could possibly go wrong!
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 12:00:21 PM »
Did I detect a southron drawl?????  Yep!  A gaggle of bubbas with entirely too much time on hand.  What could possibly go wrong!
Yea, that would be this quote:

All-Time Famous Last Words; "Hay, Bubba, looki dis...fahv, fower, tree, to, wun..."

Darwinism at work.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen