Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Marines!  (Read 426 times)

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Happy Birthday, Marines!
« on: November 10, 2023, 10:45:43 AM »
Happy birthday to my fellow jarheads on APS.  The United States Marine Corps is 248 years old today.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Happy Birthday, Marines!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 10:47:54 AM »
Happy birthday! Did you get your annual gift of the 100 count box of assorted crayons in the mail yet?

=D
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2023, 10:52:53 AM »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Pb

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 11:08:11 AM »
Happy Birthday Marine Corps!

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2023, 11:52:30 AM »
Yes, Happy Birthday.

Make a wish before you blow up the candles.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2023, 02:36:02 PM »
Happy birthday! Did you get your annual gift of the 100 count box of assorted crayons in the mail yet?

=D

No, but I did enjoy a Ka-Bar Brown Ale from Rail House Brewery with lunch.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.