Author Topic: as if you needed another reason to homeschool your kids - and yes, it's Florida  (Read 991 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/05/02/cops-investigate-report-of-two-seven-year-olds-kissing/

Florida police last week investigated whether a kiss exchanged by seven-year-old elementary students amounted to “lewd and lascivious” behavior,[ :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:]  according to an incident report.

Deputy April Culbreath reported speaking with a teacher who “witnessed the incident.” Thereafter, Culbreath concluded that there was “no indication that there was anything sexual about this incident” and no evidence that Florida state law had been violated.

PJ Tattler asks:

There is a mindlessness to much of what is going on in schools that is directly related to the idea that unless the school is in total control of everything kids do, they are failing. The mania for organized activities, the panic when a kid fashions a gun out of a Pop Tart, suspending a kid because he got a “soldier’s haircut” or shaved their head to show solidarity with a classmate who had cancer — and these are incidents that have made it on the news. How many hundreds or thousands of similar demonstrations of stupidity have gone on around the country that didn’t receive any press attention?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
I'm going to wait for somebody else to ask whether they were standing up.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
I'm going to wait for somebody else to ask whether they were standing up.

That makes it less lewd and less lacivious?  Who knew.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

brimic

• friends
Start them out right and put them directly on the sexual predator registry- they'll be more easily controlled by their masters later in life.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama