Author Topic: What happened to Black Lives Matter?  (Read 1656 times)

Hawkmoon

• friend
What happened to Black Lives Matter?
« on: August 30, 2016, 07:49:49 PM »
http://news3lv.com/news/local/man-shot-and-killed-for-not-holding-the-door-open-for-woman

Man doesn't hold door for woman at McDonald's. Woman tells male companion, companion shoots man.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: What happened to Black Lives Matter?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 06:21:56 AM »
Those black lives don't matter. The only black lives that matter are those that come with a payoff and publicity...in other words a black committing a crime gets killed by a white cop.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 09:28:44 AM »
Strange that they don't wanna mention the race of the shooter...
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 09:33:48 AM »
Those black lives don't matter. The only black lives that matter are those that come with a payoff and publicity...in other words a black committing a crime gets killed by a white cop.

If you think they care about the cop's race, you haven't been paying attention. Of course, paying attention to the BLM circus is most painful, so I do not blame you.

As for the race of the current suspect, they said they're still looking for him. I thought police sometimes had reasons for not releasing descriptions of suspects. [shrug]
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 10:20:29 AM »

If you think they care about the cop's race, you haven't been paying attention. Of course, paying attention to the BLM circus is most painful, so I do not blame you.

Yeah, the guy wasn't shot by a cop, so this black life didn't matter. There's no publicity value in a black-on-black shooting.

As for the race of the current suspect, they said they're still looking for him. I thought police sometimes had reasons for not releasing descriptions of suspects. [shrug]

This was at a McDonald's. You can pretty much bet that they have the shooter on surveillance video and that they know what his race is. I have no idea why they aren't releasing a description of the shooter.

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 10:34:38 AM »
Yeah, the guy wasn't shot by a cop, so this black life didn't matter. There's no publicity value in a black-on-black shooting.

This was at a McDonald's. You can pretty much bet that they have the shooter on surveillance video and that they know what his race is. I have no idea why they aren't releasing a description of the shooter.

Because it would be racist to mention that (s)he is black.  If it was a white or Hispanic suspect they would've released that information.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2016, 11:03:50 AM »
http://news3lv.com/news/local/man-shot-and-killed-for-not-holding-the-door-open-for-woman

Man doesn't hold door for woman at McDonald's. Woman tells male companion, companion shoots man.

Hold the door for a lady.  From the sound of things, that didn't apply here.

Now if they'd start shooting people for chewing with their mouths open, I could overlook the technicalities.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2016, 11:08:52 AM »
According to Alex Jones (I know, I know), here's the reason we don't see more about such incidents in the news:

http://www.infowars.com/hacked-confidential-memo-reveals-how-dems-deal-with-radical-black-lives-matter/

Democrats and their staff are further warned to never claim “all lives matter” or mention “black on black crime” in front of BLM supporters.

“These are all viewed as red herring attacks,” the document notes. “This response will garner additional media scrutiny and only anger BLM activists.”

“This is the worst response.”

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2016, 11:28:24 AM »
Blacks Lives Don't Matter to Black People
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2016, 11:36:11 AM »

What I wrote was absolutely correct. There are no black cops. There are Uncle Tom Race Traitors who are considered to be white, though.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2016, 12:00:43 PM »
What I wrote was absolutely correct. There are no black cops. There are Uncle Tom Race Traitors who are considered to be white, though.

Fair enough. (Unfair, really, but that's the Left for you.)
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife