Author Topic: What Happened?  (Read 878 times)

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
What Happened?
« on: July 27, 2017, 11:27:24 PM »
Hillary's book is on the way.

I don't usually read books written by politicians but this might be worth it just for the shade and Freud.

I can say one positive thing about it though: It's a pretty cover design.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: What Happened?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 06:33:21 AM »
“In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I’ve often felt I had to be careful in public, like I was up on a wire without a net,” Clinton writes in the introduction of the book, her seventh. “Now I’m letting my guard down.”

BS. That woman will never let her guard down, and nothing she says or writes can be believed. Besides, we don't need the book to tell us her version of what happened: it was all a vast, right-wing conspiracy.

If you pay money to read this, I'll vote to ban you from APS.

I note that she's back to being Hillary RODHAM Clinton. I wonder if she's trying to distance herself from Bill.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 07:23:04 AM »
If you pay money to read this, I'll vote to ban you from APS.

Sounds like a good plan. A great plan would be to include Fistful because it's his fault.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 08:49:34 AM »
BS. That woman will never let her guard down, and nothing she says or writes can be believed. Besides, we don't need the book to tell us her version of what happened: it was all a vast, right-wing conspiracy.

Her career is pretty much over.  She's made 2 attempts at the White House, including one where she won the primary.  She's 69. 

She might as well retire and (ghost)write books and do motivational speeches to those that will listen to her.

Sounds like a good plan. A great plan would be to include Fistful because it's his fault.

Dammit Fistful!  What the hell am I going to do with the book.  The glossy paper doesn't start my fires that well.