Author Topic: Wikileaks: Clinton Campaign Chairman Practices Aleister Crowley Black Magic  (Read 2005 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
What's a little blood, sperm, urine, and breast milk among friends?

http://www.infowars.com/spirit-cooking-clinton-campaign-chairman-invited-to-bizarre-satanic-performance/

In what is undoubtedly the most bizarre Wikileaks revelation to date, Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta was invited to a “spirit cooking dinner” by performance artist Marina Abramovic, to take part in an occult ritual founded by Satanist Aleister Crowley.

In an email dated June 28, 2015, Abramovic wrote, “I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina.”

Tony Podesta then forwarded the email to his brother John Podesta (Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman), asking him, “Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 Marina wants you to come to dinner.”

Spirit cooking refers to “a sacrament in the religion of Thelema which was founded by Aleister Crowley” and involves an occult performance during which menstrual blood, breast milk, urine and sperm are used to create a “painting”.

According to Marina Abramovic, if the ritual is performed in an art gallery, it is merely art, but if the ritual is performed privately, then it represents an intimate spiritual ceremony.

“Abramovic is known for her often-gory art that confronts pain and ritual. Her first performance involved repeatedly, stabbing herself in her hands. The next performance featured her throwing her nails, toenails, and hair into a flaming five-point star — which she eventually jumped inside of, causing her to lose consciousness,”

In times past, I would say, "Infowars?  Not sure if they are credible."  These days, the credibility of the MSM is less than that of infowrs, Nat Enquirer, and any random blogger.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net

Title is misleading. Guy had dinner with supposed satanists. I've gone to weirder dinners, probably with worse food. Every friggin conference and their rubber chicken meals. Blah

I've had food at synagogues, mosques and even Charismatic Christian churches. Let alone having dinners with folks of said religions, and others! That doesn't mean I practiced any of their faiths.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Title is misleading. Guy had dinner with supposed satanists. I've gone to weirder dinners, probably with worse food. Every friggin conference and their rubber chicken meals. Blah

I've had food at synagogues, mosques and even Charismatic Christian churches. Let alone having dinners with folks of said religions, and others! That doesn't mean I practiced any of their faiths.

Oh, I don't know.  I bet Podesta has no intention of going pro with it, so "practice" is close.  Or maybe "scrimmage?"

In any case, I should have run with my preference, rather than the article's title:
What's a little blood, sperm, urine, and breast milk among friends?

Best chow I had in similar circumstances was a heavy charismatic black church.  "Soul food" indeed.  Almost made it worth the three hour service.  Almost.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Best chow I had in similar circumstances was a heavy charismatic black church.  "Soul food" indeed.  Almost made it worth the three hour service.  Almost.

Yeah. An atheist and I went to the charismatic church. Not knowing it was charismatic. We thought the first person to hit the ground was having a seizure. Everyone was nice and all was fine afterwards, but unexpected it can make one nervous. Like "If they find out who we are, will the crowd rip us literally limb from limb in a Dionysian fit" nervous. Even pissing off a half dozen T-72 tank crews didn't come close. No snake handling.

Good food, tho.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
I'm a little more concerned with his ties to that hate group.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Freedom of religion
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Freedom of religion

Y DO U HATE THE GAYS?!  :mad:
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Did he actually go to the event or was he just invited?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

grampster

• friend
If you'll notice, Hillary looked and acted markedly different after Podesta went to the "dinner".  An insider that is a close personal friend of mine, who knew someone who knew someone who was at the "dinner", said something really strange came out of the pentagram.  It looked a lot like Hillary and its voice had a screechy sound to it and it had trouble walking up stairs.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

RoadKingLarry

• friends
If you'll notice, Hillary looked and acted markedly different after Podesta went to the "dinner".  An insider that is a close personal friend of mine, who knew someone who knew someone who was at the "dinner", said something really strange came out of the pentagram.  It looked a lot like Hillary and its voice had a screechy sound to it and it had trouble walking up stairs.

That's about as believable as anything coming across from the MSM
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams