Author Topic: Mammoth Nation Shopping  (Read 286 times)

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Mammoth Nation Shopping
« on: March 05, 2023, 01:47:22 PM »
Has any one here tried this shopping platform? I like the concept but I am not sure how it will stack up against the big guys.

https://mammothnation.com/about

WHO WE ARE
Mammoth Nation is a membership-based online shopping platform that features American owned and operated businesses, while also openly supporting America First candidates and causes.

SHOP YOUR VALUES
Mammoth Nation is deeply devoted to defending traditional values, patriotism and our constitutional freedoms. We openly support and promote conservative candidates who are honest, ethical and staunchly dedicated to protecting our constitutional rights.

BUY AMERICAN
We are proudly committed to providing our members with a marketplace featuring companies that share your values, with an emphasis on American & Veteran-owned and operated businesses.

https://mammothnation.com/

bob

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Mammoth Nation Shopping
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2023, 10:50:26 AM »
Never heard of the site. 

Do you sign up more for the shopping or for the political support?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2023, 12:01:18 PM »
1. I will keep them in mind the next time I'm shopping, and I wish them success.

2. Unless they only want to sell "men's interest" stuff to the Punisher skull crowd, they might want to send that mammoth to anger management.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2023, 12:22:28 PM »

2. Unless they only want to sell "men's interest" stuff to the Punisher skull crowd, they might want to send that mammoth to anger management.

Browsing products/vendors, that seems to be the majority of it.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

HankB

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2023, 04:26:21 PM »
I'm mildly surprised that I couldn't find this construction company listed among their clients . . .

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2023, 03:55:52 PM »
Browsing products/vendors, that seems to be the majority of it.

I had a chance to look at some of the vendors, and there is a lot of that. Some other stuff, too.

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife