Author Topic: Purina diet???  (Read 593 times)

Preacherman

Purina diet???
« on: July 28, 2006, 03:55:27 PM »
Received via e-mail:

I was in Wal-Mart buying a large bag of Purina for my Labrador Retriever and was in line to check out.

A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

I thought I'd have some fun while we waitied.  On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a tall guy behind her.

Horrified, she asked if I'd been poisoned and was that why I was in the hospital.

I said no . . . I'd been sitting in the street licking my behind, and a car hit me.

I thought the tall guy was going to have to be carried out the door.
cheesy
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional!

Please visit my blog: http://bayourenaissanceman.blogspot.com/

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Purina diet???
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 05:37:42 PM »
that's hilarious Cheesy

made me lol in spite of all my troubles
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Antibubba

• friend
Purina diet???
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 06:03:27 PM »
thought the tall guy was going to have to be carried out the door.
Him and me BOTH!
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.