Author Topic: Cindy Sheehan Has Crush On Bush  (Read 712 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Cindy Sheehan Has Crush On Bush
« on: July 29, 2006, 05:43:30 AM »
Well, she must have, or why would she have moved to be by him? Isn't this sorta to the point of stalking?

Interesting comments by the former landowner. Anybody know Texas Real Estate law? Can she actually take legal action against Sheehan or her "agent"?

---------------------
http://www.kxxv.com/main.cfm?ID=1&NewsID=3110&Type=Full

Cindy Sheehan Moves to Crawford, Locals Not Amused  (07/28/2006)

Crawford- Anti-War Activist Cindy Sheehan is going to become a neighbor of President Bush, and local residents are not happy about the mess.

On the Gold Star Families For Peace website, Sheehan explained how Central Texas had grown on her. She now wants a permanent place where she and fellow protestors can go to demonstrate against President Bush.

Peace Supporter, Gerry Fonseca, says he purchased the 5-acre parcel, which cost more than $52,000. It was bought with the money frome her son, Casey's, life insurance policy.

"I doubt they would have sold her the property if she tried to buy it herself," said Foncseca.

"I feel deceived," said Celia Ramsey, who sold the land to Cindy Sheehan through a third party. She talked to News Channel 25 exclusively on the matter. "I would have never sold it to Sheehan. Nobody wants them here."

The Ramsey's claim Fonseca told them he was an evacuee from Hurricane Katrina.

Fonseca told News Channel 25 he "apologized to the Ramsey's for the inconvenience, but we (Gold Star Families For Peace) are going to do everything in our power to not disturb them."

Ramsey told News Channel 25, she plans on talking to a lawyer over the matter.

"I am very sad it came to this point where we had to buy a permanent home," said Sheehan. "I thought President Bush would have resigned by now. But I am happy about a permanent home in Crawford."

Anti-war protesters are scheduled to gather on the Sheehan property in August, when the president vacations in Crawford for the first couple of weeks next month.

Last fall, McLennan County Commissioners passed an ordinance, banning parking on roadways and other traffic and crowd control measures.

A lawsuit has been filed over the matter by Cindy Sheehan and fellow protestors, alleging the ruling by county commissioners violates their First Amendment rights.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Dannyboy

• friend
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 05:51:59 AM »
That sucks but I don't think they have they have laws against real estate straw purchases.  Not saying that don't, just that I don't think they do.
Oh, Lord, please let me be as sanctimonious and self-righteous as those around me, so that I may fit in.

WR Olsen

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 06:10:56 AM »
In two years the President will be out of office and she will be paying taxes on property that is of minimal value to her cause. Makes about as much sense as the "hunger strike" she is now conducting. Recent pictures show she has gained weight while "fasting".

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 06:45:53 AM »
I feel cheated by that so called hunger strike.  If she was actually not eating, we would've only had to endure 3ish weeks of her nonesense.