Author Topic: Nacy Pelosi Supports Our 1st Amendment Right to Guns  (Read 1516 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Nacy Pelosi Supports Our 1st Amendment Right to Guns
« on: February 10, 2013, 02:52:33 PM »
...for recreation and hunting and the rest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zYk9gSH92mM
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Blakenzy

• friend
Re: Nacy Pelosi Supports Our 1st Amendment Right to Guns
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 03:09:55 PM »
Meh, First, Second... what difference, at this point, does it make?  :P

You are losing them all anyway hahaha! *botox fueled cruel chuckle*
"Knowledge will forever govern ignorance, and a people who mean to be their own governors, must arm themselves with the power knowledge gives. A popular government without popular information or the means of acquiring it, is but a prologue to a farce or a tragedy or perhaps both"

Hutch

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 03:51:10 PM »
It astonishes me that there are districts in our country that send people of her mindset to Congress.  How long will her constituency and that of, say, Ron Paul coexist in the same polity?
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 07:08:11 PM »
Saw that this morning on the Fox Broadcast network and TOTALLY MISSED he saying "first" amendment. :facepalm: Guess her allusion to it being for hunting must have gotten to me.
Nancy Pelosi doesn't have the sense God gave a pump handle.
I don't know ANYONE who doesn't think she's nutz.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 09:03:15 PM »
And in all 57 states too!
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 10:35:35 PM »
I saw this, and honestly, I believe it was a completely understandable slip of the tongue/mental lapse.

That said, the underlying point that her statement was "you are entitled to self defense within the limits I establish for you" is totally valid.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 11:35:45 PM »
I saw this, and honestly, I believe it was a completely understandable slip of the tongue/mental lapse.

That said, the underlying point that her statement was "you are entitled to self defense within the limits I establish for you" is totally valid.
No it is NOT "valid." 
The 2A says "shall not be infringed."  What part of that has been nullified recently? :mad: ??? ???
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2013, 11:37:12 PM »
He meant the point about her statement is valid, not the statement itself.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."