Author Topic: Transgender James Bond  (Read 1749 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Andiron

• friend
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Transgender James Bond
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 04:14:41 PM »
That sound you here coming from the direction of Formerly Great Britain is Ian Flemming spinning in his grave and getting faster every day.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 04:52:08 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 05:12:51 PM »
You want Zardoz? `Cause THAT'S how ya get Zardoz!
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2018, 05:19:40 PM »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

again, because it was that good
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2018, 07:55:30 PM »
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. Only way to be sure.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2018, 10:29:00 PM »
Having read all of the James Bond books when they were still new, it is my considered opinion that Shaun Connery is still the best James Bond. Daniel Craig is a close second. Roger Moore was by far the worst.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 08:06:39 PM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2018, 10:54:18 PM »
Having read all of the James Bond books when they were still new, it is my considered opinion that Shaun Connery is still the best James Bond. James Craig is a close second. Roger Moore was by far the worst.

Sean Connery.    :police:  I'm shaken, not stirred.  [tinfoil]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2018, 11:24:49 PM »
I'd watch it for the same reasons as all the others. Good chance of heshe pulling perfectly fine looking Bond girls.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2018, 11:45:15 PM »
Having read all of the James Bond books when they were still new, it is my considered opinion that Shaun Connery is still the best James Bond. James Craig is a close second. Roger Moore was by far the worst.

Moore might have been the cheesiest,  but it's hard to argue with Barbara Bach,Jane Seymour and Carol Bouquet.  Honorable mention to Maud Adams.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2019, 12:34:37 PM »
. . . Roger Moore was by far the worst.
Johnny Carson as Carnac:
The Answer: Junk Bonds
The Question: Describe the last three 007 movies.
I believe Roger Moore had completed his third Bond flick.  ;)

Sean Connery gets my vote for best Bond, but I never liked Craig - in fact, IMHO George Lazenby was better than Craig, even though he only made one 007 movie.

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2019, 12:54:25 PM »
A friend and I are both Bond fans, and like to debate all things Bond, from firearms to gadgets to actors.  No doubt, Connery is the best.  From there we kind of go by film rather than by actor.  Craig in Skyfall was good, not as much Spectre.  Moore was decent in Live and Let Die, but butchered the role in Octopussy.  Brosnan was okay in some, not others.  Lazenby never got a chance to develop in the role.  Honestly,  I'd rather debate the best gun for Bond than the best film/actor.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2019, 05:36:34 PM »
Sean Connery.    :police:  I'm shaken, not stirred.  [tinfoil]

Yeah, but he really butchered Daniel Craig's first name.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2019, 07:45:27 PM »
Yeah, but he really butchered Daniel Craig's first name.
:facepalm: :rofl: :rofl:  You know,  I honestly didn't know who he was talking about ---- I just figured it was a Bond film I've never seen (missed a lot of the more recent ones).  I am now shaken and stirred ......
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2019, 08:08:08 PM »
In my defense, I submit for the record that I am on antibiotics trying to recover from a severe case of strep throat.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2019, 09:49:40 PM »
Moore might have been the cheesiest,  but it's hard to argue with Barbara Bach,Jane Seymour and Carol Bouquet.  Honorable mention to Maud Adams.
Tanya Roberts was in one of his movies also.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2019, 09:57:15 PM »
Part of me says He’ll No.  Another part says yes, please make that movie and spend hundreds of millions making it.  It will likely lose money.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2019, 10:17:53 PM »
Tanya Roberts was in one of his movies also.

The same uni-dimension Tanya Roberts who co-starred in the original Beastmaster movie?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanya_Roberts

She declined to continue the role in the Mike Hammer series to work on her next project, Sheena: Queen of the Jungle (1984). The movie was a box office and critical disaster, garnering her a nomination for "Worst Actress" at the Razzie Awards.

Roberts subsequently appeared as Bond girl Stacey Sutton, a geologist, in A View to a Kill (1985). She again found herself nominated by the critics for a Razzie Award.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2019, 10:35:22 PM »
Part of me says He’ll No.  Another part says yes, please make that movie and spend hundreds of millions making it.  It will likely lose money.

All of me says Dr. No.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife