Author Topic: Ann Coulter on David Axelrod and Cain  (Read 1690 times)

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
Ann Coulter on David Axelrod and Cain
« on: November 09, 2011, 10:28:21 PM »
Ann Coulter's column tonight is about Obama's campaign manager, David Axelrod, and his history of producing all sorts of salacious charges against his clients' political opponents.

If everything Coulter says is true, then the Obama campaign is playing as dirty as it's probably ever been in presidential elections.

The column is here

Has anyone else read these things about Axelrod?

slingshot

• friend
Re: Ann Coulter on David Axelrod and Cain
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 10:56:52 PM »
Very interesting.  I knew Axelrod was a pretty dirty player, but this article certainly points the finger not at the other Republican competitors for President, but to Obama and his team.

I think Obama fears competing with a black man with such natural personal magnetism as Cain.  He would much rather compete against Romney.  Cain is the real conservative.   
It shall be as it was in the past... Not with dreams, but with strength and with courage... Shall a nation be molded to last. (The Plainsman, 1936)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 11:55:53 PM »
I think Obama fears competing with a black man with such natural personal magnetism as Cain.  He would much rather compete against Romney.  Cain is the real conservative.   

Cain is also the real black man, as opposed to being merely an American citizen of African descent. I could see Obama feeling very threatened that Cain is "blacker" than he is.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 12:02:25 AM »
Well, Obama is sitting on a whole boat load of campaign money.  What else is he going to do with it?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

slingshot

• friend
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2011, 11:05:04 AM »
Cain is definitely a real black man.  I read somewhere that Obama captured about 90% of the black vote.  If Cain could take half of that, this along with his other supporters floundering a bit, could be a real problem for his re-election.  I doubt that the Obama team even considered that a Republican could garner a significant portion of the black vote or the minority vote in general until Herman Cain appeared.  Hence, it gives a lot of credance to the possibility that Coulter's article is right on the mark.
It shall be as it was in the past... Not with dreams, but with strength and with courage... Shall a nation be molded to last. (The Plainsman, 1936)

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2011, 12:11:44 PM »
Not a big Coulter fan, but her research and observations make sense.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 02:42:07 PM »
David Axelrod to the L.A. Times: ""I got into politics because I believe in idealism. Just to be a part of this effort that seems to be rekindling the kind of idealism that I knew when I was a kid, it's a great thing to do. So I find myself getting very emotional about it."

The Take-Away: When you're an idealist, all is permissible.  (Including snorkeling through sewers to get your guy elected.)
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 02:57:27 PM »
The end always justifies the means for these guys. Once they reach the end, they become moral paragons. Getting there, they wouldn't know moral if it smacked them in the ass.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 05:02:05 PM »
David Axelrod to the L.A. Times: ""I got into politics because I believe in idealism. Just to be a part of this effort that seems to be rekindling the kind of idealism that I knew when I was a kid, it's a great thing to do. So I find myself getting very emotional about it."

The Take-Away: When you're an idealist, all is permissible.  (Including snorkeling through sewers to get your guy elected.)

THAT in a nutshell is probably the single biggest flaw with all degrees and variants of Leftist ideology.

In all flavors of Leftism is some sort of nugget of wealth transfer. From the "rich" to the "poor", whether this takes the form of taxes, state run industry, welfare, or outright Communist collectivization.

This creates the Robin-Hood mentality, and eventually, that justifies anything. Right up to the gulags and mass graves.
I promise not to duck.