Author Topic: Comfy Clothes and Stuff.  (Read 704 times)

Comfy Clothes and Stuff.
« on: September 14, 2006, 06:46:19 PM »
I know folks have comfy clothes, and comfy stuff.

Those favorites clothes and stuff that just - well "are"

Old faded jeans, tennis shoes with a hole in the right one, and this oversized button down collared, long sleeve shirt are a few comfy clothes.

Mug.
 I buy the Blackburn's [tm] Jelly and Preserves, which come in a clear glass "mug".  I save the lids.
Coffee, tea mugs of course, then again great for leftover soup, just take off lid, nuke and eat. One mug gets used for pencils, pens, and whatever else junk finds its way in there.

So what are your comfy clothes and stuff?

Stand_watie

• friend
Comfy Clothes and Stuff.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 08:30:15 PM »
Quote from: sm
I know folks have comfy clothes, and comfy stuff.

Those favorites clothes and stuff that just - well "are"

Old faded jeans, tennis shoes with a hole in the right one, and this oversized button down collared, long sleeve shirt are a few comfy clothes.

Mug.
 I buy the Blackburn's [tm] Jelly and Preserves, which come in a clear glass "mug".  I save the lids.
Coffee, tea mugs of course, then again great for leftover soup, just take off lid, nuke and eat. One mug gets used for pencils, pens, and whatever else junk finds its way in there.

So what are your comfy clothes and stuff?
When I was a kid, I hated wool because it itched me fiercely. Now it doesn't. I theorize that my skin is less sensitive with age.

My favoritest winter shirt is this snuggly wool shell/quilted lining sort of chamois shirt that I got from a neighbor who got it in a batch of clothes from an elderly man who passed away. Warm enough for most Texas winter days, but light enough to wear indoors on cool mornings.

When I was kid my dad worked for one of the Beans, so we got a discount from L.L. Bean inc. They have great, comfy chamois shirts and I love their buck and moosehide moccasin style lined slippers and gloves.
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

Chris

Comfy Clothes and Stuff.
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 05:17:00 AM »
One of the things I look forard to each fall is days when the high temps are in the 50's, and I can take the family to some college campus for a football game.  Dress in a pair of comfy, well worn jeans, boots, a sweeater or sweatshirt, and a leather jacket.  Add a ball cap and a pair of sunglasses (to hide my admiring eyes gazing at the young college women wearing tight jeans and sweatshirts), and it's a good day.