Author Topic: Amerexit  (Read 4788 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Amerexit
« on: October 28, 2016, 01:21:31 AM »
Inspired by the U.K.'s recent plebiscite, and Mr. Trump's plan to build a border wall, I hereby propose a plan superior to both. In addition to the wall on the southern border, I propose we wall off California, and a portion of the eastern sea-board between New York City and D.C. Much of New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland would have to be sacrificed, with any remaining portions being absorbed into adjacent states (with apologies to Pennsylvania and Virginia).

In addition, inhabitants of Midwestern cities with a population over 1 million would be deported to the coastal Forsaken Zones. Select cities like Austin and Seattle would be included in this program. Immigration from the Forsaken Zones would be subject to Extreme Vetting, to include a marksmanship test, using a rainbow flag as a target; and a demonstration of how to draw Mohamed. (Extra points will be awarded for "drawing" a portrait of Mohamed, from 15 yards, on the rainbow flag target.)

We will also remember our neighbor to the north. Our border with her will be left open, to allow some room for malcontents to escape. Any former Americans attempting to re-enter through the Canadian border will be deported to Bill Clinton's private orgy-island. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

freakazoid

• friend
Re: Amerexit
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 06:05:16 AM »
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 08:14:29 AM »
I don't know about all that. Maybe we could just create some kind of... partition... between the country and strongly encourage people to move to their side of the partition.

I'm sure it will allow for much more peaceful coexistence. Between two nuclear armed, hostile countries.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 08:24:07 AM »
Hey fistful, there is a flaw in your system.  You should start moving because by living in the ST Louis, MO metro area you are in a place that exceeds the 1 million population.  >:D
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 08:58:28 AM »
Hey fistful, there is a flaw in your system.  You should start moving because by living in the ST Louis, MO metro area you are in a place that exceeds the 1 million population.  >:D

Damnit! You weren't supposed.to remind him.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 09:01:50 AM »

Yes but it also effects those like Nick, Jim and myself to name a few.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2016, 09:09:10 AM »
Yes but it also effects those like Nick, Jim and myself to name a few.

Don't forget Mike! Fistful and Irwin stuck in Libtopia.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2016, 09:21:15 AM »
I'm not in the city my town is population 312.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2016, 09:22:56 AM »
It appears Chicago is the only midwestern city with a population over 1 million. The plan will need to be revised.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2016, 09:47:19 AM »
We're including greater metropolitan areas.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2016, 09:54:28 AM »
If someone tried to forcibly move American citizens against their will, I would be happy to fight and kill the responsible enemies of the United States doing so. Neither the US government nor individual states have the authority to forcibly "deport" US citizens and divest them of their property against their will.

We screwed up with the internment camps once, and it is a dark stain on the country that the responsible parties were never imprisoned for their crimes. The victims were partially compensated, but the guilty parties paid no price. This shall not be allowed a second time.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2016, 10:07:48 AM »
If someone tried to forcibly move American citizens against their will, I would be happy to fight and kill the responsible enemies of the United States doing so. Neither the US government nor individual states have the authority to forcibly "deport" US citizens and divest them of their property against their will.

We screwed up with the internment camps once, and it is a dark stain on the country that the responsible parties were never imprisoned for their crimes. The victims were partially compensated, but the guilty parties paid no price. This shall not be allowed a second time.

Ok, so Rev gets put in the other partition.

I'm really not sure how anyone can object to such a modest proposal.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2016, 10:09:35 AM »
Ok, so Rev gets put in the other partition.

I forgot to mention that those with no sense of humor will also be deported.

Actually, I am mostly serious about this. Deporting Americans? OK, maybe not, but we could sure incentivize relocation of non-deplorables.  =)  

We're including greater metropolitan areas.

Then you'll be deported. Away with you.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2016, 10:50:58 AM »
I’ve argued against secession and separation before, in other places, yes, but here, as well.3 It would be awful, a crime against God and man, the ruination of the second greatest thing ever to happen on the planet. Yet, it may not be avoidable and it may not be as bad as not breaking up the country. The short version is, in the event of a Hillary victory in November, we are probably looking at the death of the First Amendment via judicial fiat, as soon as she puts someone into the Supreme Court dedicated to overturning Citizens United, which is to say someone dedicated to the proposition that no one may criticize Hillary Clinton with impunity.4 You may reasonably expect the death of the Second Amendment to follow on that quite briskly. And then you can expect, as she claimed – possibly the only honest statement of her dishonest and dissolute life – to want open borders, that you will be replaced by a new people, beholden to her and not giving a rat’s *expletive deleted*ck about the United States.

And that would be it. There will be no America after that. There will be no return to a republic after that. We’ll be under the Birkenstocked feet of the lunatic left, and made unwelcome and powerless in our own country. America will be finished.

Better to fight while we still can and to save whatever can be saved.

==================

Fictionalized depiction:
A State of Disobedience   
by Tom Kratman
Free ebook:
http://www.baen.com/a-state-of-disobedience.html
In the long war against terrorism, the US Government had taken on extraordinary powers. And now that the war was won, powerful forces in the government had no intention of relinquishing those powers. As in 1860, the country was on the verge of civil war. And as in 1860, a leader arose to save the country—but it was not the President this time. Instead, the Governor of Texas was the woman of destiny. And, though the Federal Government had more guns and troops, David was about to give Goliath a run for his money. . . .

==================

What if it is not someone, but..._everyone_?  Or, rather, every group (or multiple groups) deciding that they would prefer to live in/about their own kind, exclusively?

Pretty much a North American replay of what happened to Europe after WW2, when there was mass-migration hither & yon with both push and pull forces--resulting in rather homogeneous nation-states after centuries of multi-ethnic mixing (in the warm authoritarian embrace of various empires). 

Or the Balkans in the 1990s.  You telling us that you'd be Balkan Globocop v2.0 and make like NATO (1992-2004) and now the EU (2004-TBD), imposing your vision by force of arms?

And, if the Great Sorting comes about, you can forget about internment camps.  No one will care enough to build them.  Like the post-WW2 migrations, it will be "Hit the road Jack."

Ugly stuff, but it is the default setting of the human race.  Western Civ sure was nice and we're going to miss it when its gone.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2016, 11:07:13 AM »
What if it is not someone, but..._everyone_?  Or, rather, every group (or multiple groups) deciding that they would prefer to live in/about their own kind, exclusively?

Pretty much a North American replay of what happened to Europe after WW2, when there was mass-migration hither & yon with both push and pull forces--resulting in rather homogeneous nation-states after centuries of multi-ethnic mixing (in the warm authoritarian embrace of various empires). 

Or the Balkans in the 1990s.  You telling us that you'd be Balkan Globocop v2.0 and make like NATO (1992-2004) and now the EU (2004-TBD), imposing your vision by force of arms?

And, if the Great Sorting comes about, you can forget about internment camps.  No one will care enough to build them.  Like the post-WW2 migrations, it will be "Hit the road Jack."

Ugly stuff, but it is the default setting of the human race.  Western Civ sure was nice and we're going to miss it when its gone.

Voluntary self-association is fine, Constitutional and basically what humans do anyways. Again, I did play Balkan Globocop. I had no issues with Ethnic Group A not wanting to live intermixed with Ethnic Group B. That's fine. When Ethnic Group C says "Hey, let's persuade Groups A and B to leave by very unpleasant means, for the glory of Ethnic Group C!", that's not so kosher.

Again, not trying to play interwebz kommando! Moreso, "I've actually this implemented and it was children with hands wire tied together, who died being suffocated under the weight of their parents and X feet of dirt. Based on my personal experiences with this vision being implemented in the real world, I have a few issues with it."

People are already self-containing. It is routinely happening, as is people deciding to mix. That's what America is about. Choice n' freedom n' stuff. People who try to take from others, including choice 'n freedom, are very bad people, even if they do it for "the greater good".  Yes, being an open society has its own difficulties. I suspect Western civ will stick around longer than anyone imagines. The alternatives tend to be even worse. They tend to surge, and then crash horrifically. Western civ is a lot more low level chaos on a routine basis, but it has staying power.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2016, 11:25:43 AM »
Rev, about forty million innocents have been shoved into America's mass graves already. It just doesn't offend your sensibilities, as you can't see them.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2016, 12:21:42 PM »

There should be another internet law on the subject, akin to Godwin's Law, on the interwebz apocalypse card. Guaranteed to shut down any thread. No, this is specifically NOT a statement either direction. Simply hinting at the IAC is enough to make any mod strongly consider pre-emptively locking the thread.

Personally? I've long since understood that it is preferable to repeatedly punch yourself in the face for several hours than discuss abortion. With anyone. For any reason. And I'm not talking love taps like in Fight Club. I mean, "Mike Tyson cringe at the beating" type punches. The type of beating that Randy Couture on a massive amount of steroids, PCP and meth could give an asthmatic 12 year old. Jumping into a honey badger pit and screaming "Come at me, bro!". You get the idea.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2016, 12:26:25 PM »
DOUBLE POST
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 02:10:40 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2016, 12:29:03 PM »
If someone tried to forcibly move American citizens against their will, I would be happy to fight and kill the responsible enemies of the United States doing so. Neither the US government nor individual states have the authority to forcibly "deport" US citizens and divest them of their property against their will....

Pardon my faulty memory, but I believe there is now statutory authority to move populations under various federal emergency powers acts.  As well as allowing total control of the United States infrastructure, such as farming, production, etc. by a national board.

"It can't happen here, this is America."

Terry
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2016, 12:58:44 PM »
Personally? I've long since understood that it is preferable to repeatedly punch yourself in the face for several hours than discuss abortion. With anyone. For any reason. And I'm not talking love taps like in Fight Club. I mean, "Mike Tyson cringe at the beating" type punches. The type of beating that Randy Couture on a massive amount of steroids, PCP and meth could give an asthmatic 12 year old. Jumping into a honey badger pit and screaming "Come at me, bro!". You get the idea.

No need to argue about abortion. I'm just pointing out that things are already quite dark, and bodies have already begun to pile up. It will get worse. For Red and Blue to agree to part ways amicably sounds like the more peaceful option to me.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2016, 01:12:38 PM »
That.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2016, 01:41:36 PM »
Voluntary self-association is fine, Constitutional and basically what humans do anyways. Again, I did play Balkan Globocop. I had no issues with Ethnic Group A not wanting to live intermixed with Ethnic Group B. That's fine. When Ethnic Group C says "Hey, let's persuade Groups A and B to leave by very unpleasant means, for the glory of Ethnic Group C!", that's not so kosher.

Again, not trying to play interwebz kommando! Moreso, "I've actually this implemented and it was children with hands wire tied together, who died being suffocated under the weight of their parents and X feet of dirt. Based on my personal experiences with this vision being implemented in the real world, I have a few issues with it."

People are already self-containing. It is routinely happening, as is people deciding to mix. That's what America is about. Choice n' freedom n' stuff. People who try to take from others, including choice 'n freedom, are very bad people, even if they do it for "the greater good".  Yes, being an open society has its own difficulties. I suspect Western civ will stick around longer than anyone imagines. The alternatives tend to be even worse. They tend to surge, and then crash horrifically. Western civ is a lot more low level chaos on a routine basis, but it has staying power.

Where were you when Compton was ethnically cleansed of black Americans by illegals from south of the border?  That was neither voluntary nor peaceful. 

So, what you state you will resist has already happened and is happening, complete with body counts, torture, and tears.  Constitutions and very fine talk about principles are trumped by blood: both in the sense of shared heritage and in the sense of spilling it.  Both gov't and ideology are being trumped by race & religion, all over the world.

Last, Western Civ requires westerners to perpetuate it. 

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2016, 04:17:30 PM »
Desegregation laws come to mind in the reverse to some extent.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2016, 04:21:23 PM »

The US government has done exactly that, repeatedly to the natives.  (/ thread veer.  Not wanting to chase an otherwise light hearted thread off)
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2016, 04:31:05 PM »
The US government has done exactly that, repeatedly to the natives.  (/ thread veer.  Not wanting to chase an otherwise light hearted thread off)

Government also sterilized people against their will, intentionally poisoned tens of thousands of people, Dred Scott, etc. That the government previously did bad things before today does it legitimize them today, nor does it mean such deeds were any less wrong when originally performed.

Could any of these happen again? Sure. We recently watched Hillary Clinton get away with multiple felonies when other people are routinely convicted of the same crimes.