Author Topic: Police Use Taser to Subdue Groom, Daughter at Church Wedding in New York  (Read 6584 times)

Silver Bullet

• friend
From the "anything worth doing is worth overdoing" department ...

Sounds like somebodys brain just short-circuited.   They need to be more grounded, perhaps, and not be such live wires. I definitely dont like the way these folks conducted themselves.  I do think they have a lot of potential, though.

Was anyone charged with battery ?

Im hoping someone can relay this information to us.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Whoever caught the flowers must have been a live one.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

MrRezister

• I resist. It's what I do.
  • friend
  • Shank, shank, shank mommy's ankles!
If things continue in this particular conduit, there's a high potential for the entire thread to become completely revolting.
He never brought you an unbalanced budget, which is a perennial joke. He never voted himself a wage increase and, to this day, gives back part of his salary every year. He has always voted to preserve the Constitution, cut government spending, lower healthcare costs, end the war on drugs, secure our borders with immigration reform and protect our civil liberties.

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
Quote from: Fox news
The 21-year-old daughter and her father were left with bruises, said the daughter. Both were arrested on misdemeanor charges, while the bride faces a felony criminal mischief charge.

Charged with what?......assault and battery?.....or will they amp up something else ridiculous?.....

These kind of stories drain me....
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

wmenorr67

• friend
Yes but was AC/DC playing in the background?
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

HankB

• friend
A very special level of hell. 
If you keep finding fault, it's just because you've been insulated from this type of humor . . . or you just lack that certain spark to appreciate it. Maybe that's why you're a lightning rod for people's abuse on these forums.

I can just see fistful screaming DIE! ELECTRIC! at his monitor as he tries to find a way to throw the switch on this thread . . .

Maybe it's just a phase . . .
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
What a read...  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Avoid cliches like the plague!