Author Topic: Pot Heads?  (Read 5620 times)

MicroBalrog

• friend
Re: Pot Heads?
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2008, 07:05:34 AM »
You want to emigrate to the United States, right?

If so, I have some LOVELY ocean front property in Kansas. I'll let you in on the ground floor for only $195,000 an acre. It's a steal...

So do you have anything to back up your assertion that these particular three young men (a better word than 'kids') were high while digging this grave, decapitating the body (and decapitating a body is quite an effort), and then preparing the bong?
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2008, 10:44:40 AM »
Right...

Anyone who believes that, raise your hand?

My guess is that they took numberous "smoke" breaks before, during, and after this whole scheme.
My guess is, even lacking any drugs they wouldn't have been up to any good.
You could be right about smoking pot while they're working, Mike.  Or they could have drunk beer to cool off.  Whatever drugs they were doing, the root problem was with the individuals involved and not the drugs they were using.  If it did turn out that they had actually been drinking while they were digging up the corpse, something tells me most folks here wouldn't be jumping up and down and pointing out how harmful alcohol is.  In other words, the drugs imbibed before, during and after the whole scheme (whatever they were) didn't make these twerps desecrate the grave.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2008, 11:35:20 AM »
Hold my joint and watch this!  grin
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2008, 12:51:30 PM »
If the little fella's been in the grave since about 1910, I'd wager his noggin pulled off his shoulders pretty darned easily.  Wink

Whatever happened to stoners sitting on the couch eating Doritos and brownies?
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2008, 02:21:05 PM »
SMOKE BREAK!!  grin

(Doesn't the grin smiley look a little baked?)
Avoid cliches like the plague!

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2008, 08:00:16 PM »
I kinda have to go with GW on this. 
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!