Author Topic: Men sentenced for setting friend's crotch ablaze  (Read 1983 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
Men sentenced for setting friend's crotch ablaze
« on: July 21, 2008, 10:34:16 PM »
Two practical jokers are behind bars for setting their passed-out drinking buddy's crotch ablaze while boozing in Grover Beach.

Matthew Craig Pillers and Jack Brent Nicholas Keiffer pleaded no contest to a felony great bodily injury charge.

Prosecutors say the 22-year-old Pillers, a parolee, was sentenced to two years in prison and the 19-year-old Keiffer got 45 days in San Luis Obispo County jail.

Elliot Tuleja was passed out when the men poured cologne on the man's groin and set him on fire on Jan. 18. Tuleja had second-degree burns on his testicles.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/07/21/state/n051523D56.DTL&tsp=1

With friends like this who needs enemies.  Talk about an ass whooping in order.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

xavier fremboe

• friends
  • All-American Meanie
    • The Shop
Re: Men sentenced for setting friend's crotch ablaze
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 05:17:30 AM »
Large Cellmate:  What are you in for?

Inmate Pillers:  Umm.  I poured some Beckham Instinct on my buddy's crotch and then set it on fire.  He got 2nd degree burns.

Large Cellmate:  I love Instinct.

If the bandersnatch seems even mildly frumious, best to shun it.  Really. http://www.cctplastics.com

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 05:28:50 AM »
Did they at least try to stomp it out after?
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

doc2rn

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 05:53:12 AM »
Reminds me of a Hee-Haw song. Pain despair and agony on me!

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 06:35:59 AM »
Anyone here ever see "Return of a Man Called Horse" ?  Wink

Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

The Annoyed Man

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 07:51:27 AM »
This is why I weep for the future.

As tech increases and the amount of knowledge one could possess increases - people are getting dumber.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 08:27:05 AM »

As tech increases and the amount of knowledge one could possess increases - people are getting dumber.
If you haven't seen it already, rent the movie Idiocracy.

It's not a particularly well done film, but the subject bears directly on your comment.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 08:30:22 AM »

If you haven't seen it already, rent the movie Idiocracy.

It's not a particularly well done film, but the subject bears directly on your comment.

I thought it was a very well-done film, actually. And dead on.

The problem is you don't know whether you should laugh or cry.

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 07:53:20 PM »

You see idiots, when you should be seeing future scumbag clients.
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.