Author Topic: Really Big Things  (Read 730 times)

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
Really Big Things
« on: January 23, 2007, 10:42:40 PM »
So I'm a little sleepless tonight, so I'm watching this show called "Really Big Things" on Discovery Channel.  The host goes to a mining operation in (I believe) Sweden.  And there he meets this hole drill operator who just happens to be a pretty cute redhead...

And then he meets the people who fill the holes with the boosters and blasting cord.   One is a *really* cute brunette, and the other is a model-gorgeous blonde.

And they were playing with heavy machinery and high explosives...

I think I'm in love.

(Just don't tell my girlfriend)
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: Really Big Things
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 04:56:29 AM »
I saw that, too.  Told my wife she should start playing with stuff that goes boom, that it might be fun.  She just laughed.
Darn.
But she's a sweet one already, doesn't need any help.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.