Author Topic: War in Eastern Europe, what's it good for ....  (Read 136873 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: War in Eastern Europe, what's it good for ....
« Reply #2850 on: September 26, 2023, 11:14:32 PM »
Is he still in their Parliament or does that put him out of office all together?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2851 on: September 27, 2023, 07:27:16 AM »
Is he still in their Parliament or does that put him out of office all together?
I think he'll still be in Parliament, but his only leadership position may only be in the local Bund chapter.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2852 on: September 27, 2023, 07:36:47 AM »
So, Putin was right... sort of...

He said his special military operation was to de-Nazify Ukraine.

When it was Canada he should have been de-Nazifying.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

dogmush

• friend

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #2854 on: October 04, 2023, 02:44:22 PM »
Language warning

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Political Relations Between Poland & Belarus For Dummies
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/P7fjWEwWq4E?feature=share
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #2855 on: October 13, 2023, 07:20:55 AM »
Approaching ten days since this topic was posted on ...

Looks like whatever the plan was in Ukraine is getting scrapped. They will be running out of money, weapons, ammo and cannon fodder with Israel sucking all the oxygen (attention and money) into their region. Ukraine will be lucky to get anything out of whatever the ending agreement/settlement ends up being. Talk about a failure of intelligence in identifying the adversaries determination. Our foreign policy experts have managed to implement policies that aren't in anybody that's involved best interests. Other than maybe the MIC. 
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2856 on: October 13, 2023, 08:09:09 AM »

Looks like whatever the plan was in Ukraine is getting scrapped. They will be running out of money, weapons, ammo and cannon fodder with Israel sucking all the oxygen (attention and money) into their region. Ukraine will be lucky to get anything out of whatever the ending agreement/settlement ends up being. Talk about a failure of intelligence in identifying the adversaries determination. Our foreign policy experts have managed to implement policies that aren't in anybody that's involved best interests. Other than maybe the MIC.

Don't worry there's still time for Azov BDE to find a bunch of dead babies the Russians left behind.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #2857 on: October 13, 2023, 10:50:45 AM »

It was always Russia’s war to lose, and never the Ukrainian’s to win.  The Russians, as terrible fighters as they are, as corrupt as they are, had the one thing the Ukrainians desperately lacked.  Numbers.

The Ukrainians had a respectable kill ratio but it was still about 1/5 of the minimum kill ratio they needed to have the slimmest of hopes for victory.  Even with all the advanced weapon systems, ammo, and money the west threw at them.

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #2858 on: October 13, 2023, 02:19:04 PM »
Z is trying to get to Israel so he can get his face back in the news.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #2859 on: October 16, 2023, 07:46:29 PM »
Israel said no to Zelenskyy visiting. He's so out of the news now I expect him to hit Russia with a big direct attack. Or maybe Poland.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2860 on: October 17, 2023, 05:20:14 PM »
I saw a post that they launched the first strikes with US ATACMS missiles today and received 30 or so M1 Abrams tanks with ammo and spare parts.  Israel may be getting the press, but they are still receive goody bags. 
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 09:37:15 AM by MechAg94 »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #2861 on: October 17, 2023, 11:41:02 PM »
Israel said no to Zelenskyy visiting. He's so out of the news now I expect him to hit Russia with a big direct attack. Or maybe Poland.

"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2862 on: October 18, 2023, 08:12:46 AM »
Meh, he's not that left behind. A $100 billion foreign aid package "due to what's happening in Israel" with the bulk of the money going to Ukraine. Brandon has to keep the money flowing so the ukis don't spill the beans on his corruption. Which seems to have disappeared from the news since the Israeli/Hamas stuff started.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-drafts-100-billion-foreign-aid-package-including/story?id=104059871
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2863 on: October 18, 2023, 07:43:00 PM »
Meh, he's not that left behind. A $100 billion foreign aid package "due to what's happening in Israel" with the bulk of the money going to Ukraine. Brandon has to keep the money flowing so the ukis don't spill the beans on his corruption. Which seems to have disappeared from the news since the Israeli/Hamas stuff started.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-drafts-100-billion-foreign-aid-package-including/story?id=104059871

The media not watching Ukraine makes it easier for Brandon & Co. to keep sending the slush to Ukraine with little to no risk of exposure or protest.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2864 on: October 31, 2023, 07:45:42 AM »
Capitol Trick-Or-Treater Dressed As Zelensky Receives $40 Billion In Candy
https://babylonbee.com/news/capitol-trick-or-treater-dressed-as-zelensky-receives-40-billion-in-candy
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #2867 on: November 01, 2023, 06:34:44 AM »
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2868 on: November 01, 2023, 08:36:51 AM »
Apparently this gave someone ideas:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/other/blinken-appears-to-dress-children-up-as-zelensky-and-ukrainian-flag-for-halloween/ar-AA1j9Muo

And Uncle Joe pulled out 4 pieces of candy for each child and give them each 3 pieces while keeping 1 each for himself.
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2869 on: November 01, 2023, 08:47:48 AM »
And Uncle Joe pulled out 4 pieces of candy for each child and give them each 3 pieces while keeping 1 each for himself.

https://youtu.be/XDE9e0IZkbI?t=32

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #2870 on: November 07, 2023, 10:37:06 AM »
Whoops

A grenade given as a birthday present has blown up and killed a close aide of the head of Ukraine's armed forces Valery Zaluzhny.

Maj Hennadiy Chastyakov, 39, had returned to his flat with presents from his colleagues and was opening them with his son when the grenade exploded.

Maj Chastyakov was killed and his 13-year-old son left seriously wounded.

Interior Minister Ihor Klymenko said the boy had started turning the ring on the grenade.

"Then, the serviceman took the grenade from the child and pulled the ring, causing a tragic explosion."

Prosecutors clarified later that he had accidentally set off the grenade while trying to take it away from his son.

But it soon emerged that another five grenades had been found in the flat. Mr Klymenko said that they had been a gift from a colleague in the army.

Two similar grenades were later found in a search of the colleague, described as a colonel in the army.

Who TF gives grenades as gifts?

Ukraine war: Grenade birthday gift kills army chief Zaluzhny's aide
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67342367
- Calvin and Hobbes

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #2871 on: November 07, 2023, 02:16:20 PM »
Whoops

Who TF gives grenades as gifts?

I dunno, but I would like to be their friend.

sumpnz

• friend
« Reply #2872 on: November 07, 2023, 02:41:19 PM »
I dunno, but I would like to be their friend.

So long as you were in control of the pulling of the pin...

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #2873 on: November 07, 2023, 02:51:35 PM »
Yall never watch Russian Street fight videos? Grenades turn up there like glock switches are here. Appears to be endemic weaponry.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2874 on: November 07, 2023, 04:50:26 PM »
I seem to remember a youtuber once mentioning they visited someone in Russia and were able to walk up to one of the arsenals with a little cash and walk away with a box of grenades.