Author Topic: Product Review: MyPillow  (Read 370 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Product Review: MyPillow
« on: April 06, 2022, 08:28:04 AM »
The Mrs. decided we needed new pillows and wanted to get some Mypillows.
Ordered in a pair of queen size medium firmness pillows.
We've been using them for a little over 3 months now.
Seem to be well  constructed of quality material. They really are pretty comfortable but if I were to order more I will go with the less firm option.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

HankB

• friend
Re: Product Review: MyPillow
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 09:04:06 AM »
I've been using a MyPillow for around 2 years now. I think it's a good pillow and I like it, but I wouldn't describe it using all the superlatives the guy selling it does. IMHO the sale price was a fair price - MSRP was/is too high.

I also have a MyPillow mattress topper. Bought it at Kohl's over a year ago where I got the pleasant surprise that it was marked down 90% (!) as an unadvertised "closeoout" and had some coupons besides so it was really cheap. It's comfortable and I like it.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 09:36:26 AM »
Yeah, forgot to mention I used one of the ever present discount codes and did not pay "list price"
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2022, 09:53:28 AM »
Yeah, forgot to mention I used one of the ever present discount codes and did not pay "list price"
I figured that would go without saying.  ;)
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain