Author Topic: Biden sexual assualt finally made it to MSN  (Read 4116 times)

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Biden sexual assualt finally made it to MSN
« on: April 30, 2020, 10:38:31 AM »
Enjoying a cup of coffee on the davenport this AM and GMA ran a story about Tara Reade's accusation and about the pressure for Biden to address this. Hopefully he can remember 1993.

https://abc.com/shows/good-morning-america/video/most-recent/vdka18101558

Side note she looks like a girl I was dating in 1993.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Pb

• friend
Re: Biden sexual assualt finally made it to MSN
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 11:14:19 AM »
The fact is while Biden certainly may have done this, it is he said / she said; it is impossible for us to know the truth.

???

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 11:17:30 AM »
The fact is while Biden certainly may have done this, it is he said / she said; it is impossible for us to know the truth.

???

Very true. I have no idea if it is true, but she has FAR more evidence than the lying partisan that tried to destroy a good man's reputation and career for political gain.

The biggest issue is the blatant hypocrisy in all of it, rather than whether what Ms. Reade claims is true.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 11:17:55 AM »

A fair point, but it's fun to watch the leftists hoist with their own #MeToo/"Believe all women" petard.

""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2020, 11:45:37 AM »
The last two

+1,000
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2020, 11:49:55 AM »
The last two

+1,000

Plus 10,000!

I am sick of me too, and don't even want to see my enemies get railroaded. Biden and those like him though, had the big mouths about "believe all women" and were happy destroying other men's lives or seeing them destroyed. Reap the whirlwind, yo.

It is also interesting watching the femi-nazi organizations now suddenly womansplaining and changing "believe all women" to "believe women, but..."
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2020, 11:55:01 AM »
But it's really nothing new

Case in point

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2020, 12:04:15 PM »
Given the very specific nature of her allegations, I guess we won't hear much about "grab 'em by the p***y" this election season.

Wait, nevermind. The Democrats can get away with whatever they want, can't they?  ;/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2020, 12:06:13 PM »
Given the very specific nature of her allegations, I guess we won't hear much about "grab 'em by the p***y" this election season.

Wait, nevermind. The Democrats can get away with whatever they want, can't they?  ;/

I've already seen the responses: "All this means is Joe Biden acts like Trump, but so much less often than ORANGEMANBAD did it!"

(And, for now, they preface it with "even if it's true!"
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2020, 12:51:04 PM »
Joe Biden was elected to the senate in [checks wikipedia] 1973.  Ms Reide is accusing him of assault after he had been there for 20 years.  We also know he's been what many consider overly touchy his whole life.

I have to wonder if there isn't a string of women waiting in the wings to come out every 3 or so weeks from the nomination to November.

If Ms Reide's accusations are true, I can't believe he went from nothing to unwanted penetration with no intermediate stops, and given the 80's and 90's culture in general, and in Washington in specific, I can readily believe he banged everything he could get to hold still long enough.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2020, 01:28:56 PM »

If Ms Reide's accusations are true, I can't believe he went from nothing to unwanted penetration with no intermediate stops, and given the 80's and 90's culture in general, and in Washington in specific, I can readily believe he banged everything he could get to hold still long enough.

Regarding that, some new book apparently came out on DC shenanigans during that time.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/04/30/chris-dodd-known-as-one-half-of-the-infamous-teddy-kennedy-waitress-sandwich-named-to-joe-bidens-vp-vetting-committee/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2020, 01:56:13 PM »
During the Kavinaugh hearings, Biden said we should believe all women...so I'm taking his advice.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Silver Bullet

• friend
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2020, 02:02:04 PM »
I'm actually hoping this doesn't go so far as him being replaced as the dem candidate.  Right now the pro-gun side (relatively) is going to win easy.

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2020, 12:18:29 AM »
I'm actually hoping this doesn't go so far as him being replaced as the dem candidate.  Right now the pro-gun side (relatively) is going to win easy.

Maybe, but I think they're going to have major issues no matter what they do.

Stick with Biden, and their candidate is a doddering fool who now has this sexual assault allegation hanging over him.

Switch out Biden with Bernie (the candidate with the next largest chunk of primary votes), and they might please the ultra-radicals, but they're going to turn off the moderates.

Switch out Biden with anyone else, and the Bernie Bros will try to burn the party to the ground.

[popcorn]
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2020, 07:37:47 AM »
More on this is all a Russian plot

Apparently since her grammar isn't perfect she's a Russia agent.
Guess by that reasoning I'm 350% Russian.

Well, I had planned to spend a good chunk of time reading Tara's old tweets to find ones that seemed to be written in a Russian accent.

I only made it 2 weeks back before I ran out of space for more examples.

These are the red flags I found JUST from the last 2 weeks. pic.twitter.com/75reNT709P

— 🥈🄻🄸🅉🄱🅄🅁🄶🄷🥈 (@lizburgh) April 29, 2020
    "SWITCH AND BAIT"

Just hilarious! She's defending herself from being called a Russian agent by screwing up a common English phrase pic.twitter.com/iIPdR0Wcjl

— 🥈🄻🄸🅉🄱🅄🅁🄶🄷🥈 (@lizburgh) April 29, 2020
https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/04/30/annnd-were-dead-self-proclaimed-propaganda-detector-shares-thread-proving-tara-reade-tweets-with-a-russian-accent/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2020, 09:43:07 AM »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2020, 09:56:45 AM »
Biden is screwed no matter what he says.

Uranus is a gas giant.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2020, 10:24:38 AM »
From Fox News:

Joe’s Biden’s campaign dispatched operatives to the University of Delaware’s library in the past year to rifle through his secretive Senate records there, Business Insider reported Thursday — raising the possibility they accessed documents related to Tara Reade’s accusation that he sexually assaulted her when she worked for him in 1993.

The development comes as both The Atlantic and The Washington Post argued that Biden should instruct the university to turn over the records, saying they “could contain confirmation of any complaint Ms. Reade made, either through official congressional channels or to the three other employees she claims she informed not specifically of the alleged assault but more generally of harassment.”

Biden dropped off 1,875 boxes of “photographs, documents, videotapes, and files” and 415 gigabytes of electronic records to the University of Delaware in 2012. The university initially said it expected to make the records “available to the public two years after Biden’s last day in elected public office.” In April 2019, just hours before Biden announced his current presidential bid, the university changed its mind and said the papers wouldn’t be released until either December 31, 2019, or until two years after Biden “retires from public life,” whichever comes later.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/05/01/lying-dog-faced-pony-soldier-sooo-theres-a-little-something-more-about-those-sealed-biden-records-at-university-of-delaware/
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2020, 10:27:29 AM »
Might be a little tinfoily, but Biden's people hit the University of Deleware just before he made a statement in the MSM that we should look at documentation. Makes me wonder what protocols are in place for keeping the documents "safe" as it were.

I have to wonder why those kinds of docs are stored at a university to begin with, rather than a more secure archive. Also, no mention was made of dupes in separate physical storage, which would only seem to be "common sense" as they say.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/05/01/lying-dog-faced-pony-soldier-sooo-theres-a-little-something-more-about-those-sealed-biden-records-at-university-of-delaware/

Dammit- WLJ beat me to the punch.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2020, 10:35:38 AM »
Wow. MSNBC actually asked a direct question. I was shocked to see that, but not shocked to see the lefty hate attacking them for asking it.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/05/01/look-jack-mika-brzezinski-eviscerated-biden-over-tara-reade-allegations-and-wow-he-really-doesnt-want-his-uod-files-released-watch/

TFerguson

• Simply Triggers - AR Parts and Accessories
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2020, 10:43:13 AM »

I agree. But the Dems have gone so far left they really dont have a candidate that America would be willing to vote for IMO
It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong. -Thomas Sowell

https://www.simplytriggers.com/

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2020, 10:43:55 AM »
Wow. MSNBC actually asked a direct question. I was shocked to see that, but not shocked to see the lefty hate attacking them for asking it.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/05/01/look-jack-mika-brzezinski-eviscerated-biden-over-tara-reade-allegations-and-wow-he-really-doesnt-want-his-uod-files-released-watch/

Not a fan of Twitchy, but that was funny AF.

Uranus is a gas giant.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2020, 10:47:29 AM »
Welcome to the unemployment line Mika
- Calvin and Hobbes

Pb

• friend
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2020, 12:04:46 PM »
If there was confirmation of her documentation of her sexual assault claim in those records, they probably burned it by now.   ;/

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2020, 12:16:03 PM »

Kabuki theater.

Hard (seemingly so) questions, immediate coherent answer (when has Joe done that lately?).

I have a gut feeling this was rehearsed and staged.

But that is me, I trust nothing coming out of either political party these days.

bob