Author Topic: Biden sexual assualt finally made it to MSN  (Read 4119 times)

JN01

• friend
Re: Biden sexual assualt finally made it to MSN
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2020, 12:54:13 PM »
Might be a little tinfoily, but Biden's people hit the University of Deleware just before he made a statement in the MSM that we should look at documentation. Makes me wonder what protocols are in place for keeping the documents "safe" as it were.

I have to wonder why those kinds of docs are stored at a university to begin with, rather than a more secure archive. Also, no mention was made of dupes in separate physical storage, which would only seem to be "common sense" as they say.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/05/01/lying-dog-faced-pony-soldier-sooo-theres-a-little-something-more-about-those-sealed-biden-records-at-university-of-delaware/

I wonder if any of Biden's people were wearing Sandy Berger's pants.

JN01

• friend
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2020, 12:59:25 PM »
Wow. MSNBC actually asked a direct question. I was shocked to see that, but not shocked to see the lefty hate attacking them for asking it.

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/05/01/look-jack-mika-brzezinski-eviscerated-biden-over-tara-reade-allegations-and-wow-he-really-doesnt-want-his-uod-files-released-watch/

It is amazing that the left finds the accusations against Biden implausible, given that he has been caught on video multiple times hanging all over women and girls in really creepy ways.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2020, 01:01:19 PM »
It is amazing that the left finds the accusations against Biden implausible, given that he has been caught on video multiple times hanging all over women and girls in really creepy ways.

They've been conditioned to mentally filter out anything that doesn't fit the narrative.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 01:35:08 PM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2020, 01:27:38 PM »
Switch out Biden with anyone else, and the Bernie Bros will try to burn the party to the ground.

[popcorn]

A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2020, 01:54:34 PM »

I was disappointed when Bernie dropped out because it looked like no chance of a repeat of 1968....

NOW, however, pass me some of that popcorn...
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2020, 02:40:34 PM »
I knew Biden sent people top scour his senatorial records, but just now learned he has somehow had them sealed?!? WTF?!? How does a senator running for president get to have his senate records sealed?!?

Biden defends sealing his senatorial records at University of Delaware. Material in them 'could be taken out of context,' Biden tells MSNBC, and could be 'fodder in a campaign.'

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/05/01/bingo-dana-perino-says-if-kavanaughs-yearbook-was-considered-fair-game-this-from-biden-certainly-should-be/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2020, 03:02:38 PM »
I knew Biden sent people top scour his senatorial records, but just now learned he has somehow had them sealed?!? WTF?!? How does a senator running for president get to have his senate records sealed?!?

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/05/01/bingo-dana-perino-says-if-kavanaughs-yearbook-was-considered-fair-game-this-from-biden-certainly-should-be/

I wondered that, too. I also think he just handed Trump a nice comeback for any kvetching about his own, long-sought tax records.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2020, 03:06:53 PM »
I wondered that, too. I also think he just handed Trump a nice comeback for any kvetching about his own, long-sought tax records.
I was thinking about that as well. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

DittoHead

• friend
  • Writing for the Bulwark since August 2019
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2020, 05:31:24 PM »
Fox news might be over-dramatizing this a bit. People from his campaign accessed his senate records sometime since he announced his campaign (over a year ago). Is it that unusual for a presidential campaign to look at the records of their candidate?
Those records have always been "sealed" (as is standard for members of Congress) and the already flexible "schedule" for releasing them was extended when he announced his campaign.
Now I'm not a fan of sealed records for politicians, and these are no exception, but the headlines make it sound like a cover-up response to these allegations when the actual reporting doesn't back that up.
In the moral, catatonic stupor America finds itself in today it is only disagreement we seek, and the more virulent that disagreement, the better.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2020, 02:46:17 AM »
Biden hasn't been a member of Congress for more than a decade, and he hasn't been in the federal government at all for almost 4 years.

I know it's normal for them to protect themselelves, but there's a real case to be made for unsealing congressional records after they leave congress soon enough that it's not just a history book.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2020, 10:34:03 AM »
New York Times calls for DNC investigation into Biden scandal. I only note this because the NYT would also call for a DNC investigation if Biden were Republican.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ny-times-dnc-investigation-biden
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2020, 10:39:16 AM »
New York Times calls for DNC investigation into Biden scandal. I only note this because the NYT would also call for a DNC investigation if Biden were Republican.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ny-times-dnc-investigation-biden

Smokescreen, they know full well a DNC investigation isn't going to find anything on a dem. I wouldn't trust the DNC to figure out who attacked Pearl Harbor or if an attack even took place.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

cordex

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2020, 12:25:39 PM »
Smokescreen, they know full well a DNC investigation isn't going to find anything on a dem. I wouldn't trust the DNC to figure out who attacked Pearl Harbor or if an attack even took place.
I think they’ve got this.
“We have determined that on December 7, 1941 ... some people did something.”

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2020, 12:35:54 PM »
The DNC did a crack job investigating their own server hack, as I recall...

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2020, 08:31:52 PM »
Fox pointed out that Biden made 15 separate appearances on various networks between the time Reed went public to when he finally appeared on Mika Brzezinski's show the other day and talked directly about the accusations.

And, far from what I was expecting, it wasn't a bunch of slow pitch softballs. She actually pressured him on the subject and kept coming back to it to try and get his records at U Delaware unsealed.

And, what Biden said was true -- those records are sealed until a classification review is done of them because some of them may well have still-classified information.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• friend
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2020, 01:33:49 PM »
https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/06/elizabeth-warren-led-the-charge-on-bloombergs-ndas-now-shes-letting-biden-go/

So Warren wanted Bloomberg to release women from NDAs, but isn't so worried about Biden's past...

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2020, 02:34:21 PM »
Some people like to grandstand about their high morals when given the opportunity, but fail to actually follow any of them.  I think many of these leftists fall into that group.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2020, 02:37:25 PM »
Some people like to grandstand about their high morals when given the opportunity, but fail to actually follow any of them.  I think many of these leftists fall into that group.

They're living morals
- Calvin and Hobbes

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2020, 08:21:54 PM »
They're living morals

You had a type there. It's a-m-o-r-a-l-s.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2020, 09:36:01 PM »
They're living morals

You spelled morons wrong, fyi.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.