Author Topic: Feds, Cops Attempt to Shut Down Legal Gun Sales in Austin, Texas  (Read 8011 times)

hoji

Re: Feds, Cops Attempt to Shut Down Legal Gun Sales in Austin, Texas
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2010, 06:49:41 PM »
Ah, yes, attorneys that cannot spell "ridiculous". ;/

The NRA silent?  Ummm, probably because all of this is make believe?

This whole drama is nothing but a Texas-sized cowpie hoax over dealers seeking economic rents.

Best you have is a typo?  This is happening and just because APD and BATFE claim they did not pressure HEB, does not mean they are telling the truth. I will side with the promoter until otherwise proven wrong. ATF{ Always Think Forfeiture} has too shady of a track record.

There is plenty of documentation of this incident, including interviews with the promoter, google is your friend.

NRA are silent about a lot of things that they should be on top of. They actively tried to get Keller quashed, and did not get on board until VERY late in the game.

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2010, 07:54:43 PM »

Best you have is a typo?  This is happening and just because APD and BATFE claim they did not pressure HEB, does not mean they are telling the truth. I will side with the promoter until otherwise proven wrong. ATF{ Always Think Forfeiture} has too shady of a track record.

There is plenty of documentation of this incident, including interviews with the promoter, google is your friend.

NRA are silent about a lot of things that they should be on top of. They actively tried to get Keller quashed, and did not get on board until VERY late in the game.

Genuine organization, genuine attorney, even if his spelling and internet skill is less than perfect. I've been a member since Spring of 94.
Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2010, 07:57:28 PM »
As a member, maybe you could suggest that the group invest in some better PR.

Stand_watie

• friend
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2010, 08:07:44 PM »
As a member, maybe you could suggest that the group invest in some better PR.

Touche.  Then again since I've never paid a nickel in dues, maybe I shouldn't gripe if a guy who takes his own valuable time to type up email alerts is less than perfect in his spelling or internet savvy. I guess if all of us members sent money annually he could perhaps afford to hire a secretary to do it better and slicker.

Yizkor. Lo Od Pa'am

"You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead fingers"

"Never again"

"Malone Labe"

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2010, 08:09:11 PM »
If they can find free legal representation they should be able to find free grammar-checkers, too.

:P

hoji

« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2010, 05:27:10 PM »
If they can find free legal representation they should be able to find free grammar-checkers, too.

:P

Maybe instead of nit picking and snappy comments some people could actually find the time to help. ;/