Author Topic: .McCain Feeling Primary Heat From His Right Flank  (Read 6544 times)

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
Re: .McCain Feeling Primary Heat From His Right Flank
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2010, 12:21:35 PM »
"Yay, he served the country.  Doesn't mean he's a good Senator or Presidential candidate.  Frankly, he accomodates the enemy too much."

That sentiment is a far cry from claiming he was brainwashed in a NK POW camp.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2010, 06:19:40 PM »
That sentiment is a far cry from claiming he was brainwashed in a NK POW camp.
Never said it. 
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

Bruce H

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2010, 08:38:34 PM »
McCain's problem is the problem with all RINO's. They are so intellectually superior to everyone that your opinion doesn't matter. If you question them in any way they introduce something like McCain Feingold to shut you up.
It is possible to always be wrong.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2010, 11:02:39 PM »
It's certainly possible to separate McCain the pilot from McCain the politician. Considering the number of vets we have on this forum, keeping them separated is probably a good idea.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2010, 11:59:07 AM »
Poor John:

He's feeling a bit blue.

=D

I love that.  "Nominee for best Conservative Actor."

McCain is all pissy now.  Saying it's racist towards native americans, and that there's no place in politics for this type of behavior, and such.

[popcorn]
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2010, 01:11:47 PM »
Hey John, shutup and kwitcherwhinin'!
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G