Author Topic: The IT Crowd  (Read 3911 times)

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
Re: The IT Crowd
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2009, 03:36:37 PM »
I just watched some clips on YouTube.  Of course, I then tried to break the Internet by typing 'google' into Google.

For a laugh got to google maps and put an address in for the eastern US and one in Australia. There is a sick programmer over there at google. Give it a try and look at the turn by turn directions, see if you notice whats wrong with them.
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2009, 03:46:31 PM »
For a laugh got to google maps and put an address in for the eastern US and one in Australia. There is a sick programmer over there at google. Give it a try and look at the turn by turn directions, see if you notice whats wrong with them.

LOL!

28. Kayak across the Pacific Ocean
Entering Hawaii  2,756 mi

42. Kayak across the Pacific Ocean
Entering Japan  3,879 mi

106. Kayak across the Pacific Ocean
Entering Australia (Northern Territory)  3,358 mi

And with all that it will only take 56 days, 2 hours!!

I must be a MEAN Kayaker.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2009, 03:47:03 PM »
 :O lol Thats crazy.  :lol:
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

erictank

• friends
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2009, 10:29:05 AM »

At least you get to kayak it, going that way.

Someone pointed out that a trip from NYC to London has you making one HECK of a swim, according to Google Maps. =D  Been a while since I saw that, though, so it may have changed by now.

Firethorn

• friend
  • Where'd my explosive space modulator go?
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2009, 04:23:06 PM »
Someone pointed out that a trip from NYC to London has you making one HECK of a swim, according to Google Maps. =D  Been a while since I saw that, though, so it may have changed by now.

It's not working for me.  But yeah, it used to have you swim it.