Author Topic: FLASH.....Rain  (Read 615 times)

wmenorr67

• friend
FLASH.....Rain
« on: December 16, 2006, 06:37:29 PM »
We interupt this forum to bring you this weather bulletin.  What a wonderful sight.  Here I am about 5 days into Iraq and it is raining.  Been raining since last night.  It is about 7:35 Sunday morning.  We are 8 hours ahead of East coast time here.  All told with being in Kuwait and Iraq it has been about three weeks and we have had more rain it seems than Oklahoma did all summer.  Just need to enjoy it now because come April/May time frame I will be begging for it.  More weather updates when needed.  We now return you to your regularly scheduled forum.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: FLASH.....Rain
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 06:40:35 PM »
That's just another indication of the Bush Administration's failure to plan for the peace after lying their way into a disastrous war in Iraq. 

There, that's the regularly-scheduled forum conversation.   
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Art Eatman

• friend
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 05:12:02 AM »
Huh?  You're telling us that all that rain is the fault of Bush and Halliburton?  Would you be so kind as to use your influence to get them to make it rain in other desert areas?

Cheesy, Art
The American Indians learned what happens when you don't control immigration.

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 05:35:19 AM »
Don't forget to give us an address...
Avoid cliches like the plague!