Author Topic: "Knock out game" in walmart, with a baseball bat  (Read 2733 times)

brimic

• friends
Re: "Knock out game" in walmart, with a baseball bat
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2014, 08:40:26 AM »
I wish someone had been there who was armed and able to defend the woman
Armed is a state of mind.
Walmart is a treasure trove of weapons, if you can't find something to incapacitate/kill a person with in every aisle, you're not trying hard enough.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Re: "Knock out game" in walmart, with a baseball bat
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2014, 08:42:25 AM »
Schizophrenics are capable of a pretty fantastic amount of planning, depending on what the delusion is leading them to do.

A friend of mine who is a campus cop recently arrested a man who had snuck into a classroom to use a professor's computer. Upon further questioning he revealed he was being stalked by his family and the government and had been emailing Lindsay Graham from different computers to get assistance while avoiding being tracked.

You just never know.

Which is why I didn't categorically state that he wasn't crazy because I know most crazy people are rational within their crazy worldview. It's just a matter of understanding the incentives.

I was trying to point out that he clearly knew people would have a problem with him hitting her. Which, given his claim that he saw it in a movie and wanted to see what it was like means he knew (and knows) it was wrong to do so.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought