Author Topic: Hillary's "In to Win"  (Read 2049 times)

garyk/nm

• friend
  • shovelbum
Re: Hillary's "In to Win"
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2007, 07:33:41 AM »
Our own beloved <snort> governor, King Bill, also just announced his intent. Big surprise.
How do some of these political animals justify in their minds continuing to take the public paycheck while doing absolutely nothing for it? Not that Bill ever has done much for his pay, and I really don't understand how he got re-elected (OK, I do understand...welfare recipients get to vote).
I'm thinking seriously of starting a "Recall Bill' campaign on the basis of non-performance of duties.
I really hate that self-serving SOB, does it show?

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Re: Hillary's "In to Win"
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2007, 09:00:35 AM »
Our own beloved <snort> governor, King Bill, also just announced his intent. Big surprise.
How do some of these political animals justify in their minds continuing to take the public paycheck while doing absolutely nothing for it? Not that Bill ever has done much for his pay, and I really don't understand how he got re-elected (OK, I do understand...welfare recipients get to vote).
I'm thinking seriously of starting a "Recall Bill' campaign on the basis of non-performance of duties.
I really hate that self-serving SOB, does it show?
Do you mean Bill "I forgot to factor in the human element" Richardson?
What a boob! I've seen a lot of so called 2nd Amendment lovers saying how he'd be good for gun rights.
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G