Main Forums > Politics

I hereby declare my candidacy

(1/6) > >>

A.M. Baer:
My oponant's platform: http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=16020.0

I hereby declare my candidacy in running for the office of the President of these united States against Bogie.

My platform:

Government Programs:  Eliminate them all.  IRS, BATFE, FBI, everything.  They don't deserve our money and if one is to be put into place, it must be by Representation.

Gay marriage: Marriage?  Up to the Church.  Marriage is a religious 'act' and must not be regulated by government.  If a church won't consent, get City Hall to do a 'lifetime partnership' thing like they got in Germany.

Marijuana legalization: You smoke it, you pay for it.  Your insurance company shall have the complete right to deny coverage if you use.  This includes cigars and cigarettes and any tobacco product.

Abortion: If you can find a doctor that agrees to do it, so be it; just plan to enjoy your time in prison for murder.  Otherwise, in the case of rape or incest the victim shall have the right to abortion within two weeks of the incident (maybe, I’ll need to research female anatomy a bit more).

Gun control: None.  16 to buy rifles/ shotguns. 18 for handguns.  No age limit for ownership, just purchases.  No concealed carry permits, the people have the perfect right to carry if they want.  No NFA, no excessive taxes on any firearms or ammunition.  The 28th amendment shall be to reinforce the 2nd, and make its purpose clearer to people today.  Felons, crazies and the like cannot have, touch or be near any firearms or ammunition, or knives of 3" or more.  All violent criminals entered into federal background check system (internet accessible, free to use).  All former or current U.S. military persons shall have the right to purchase any Arm, with the exception of dishonorable discharges, felons etc., regardless of age.  The carry of a firearm in any public place shall be allowed, including national and state parks.  Vendors, merchants, stores etc. shall only have the right to deny open carry of a firearm.  Manufacturers of firearms or ammunition shall not be excessively taxed. 

Immigration:  The People have the perfect right to shoot you on sight when trespassing on their property.  If you are caught, back to Mexico or wherever you came from.  No fence, that's what the 2nd amendment is for.

Welfare:  Gone.  People who don't or won't work deserve no compensation, no money no benefits; get a job.

Middle east: They try to attack us, they're gone.  They threaten, we threaten back with bigger nukes.  Find Osama, the Marines could do it easy. 

""Eliminate crop subsidies for "farm" outfits which hold more than 999 acres. And no, you're not going to get around this by having 23 different 999 acre companies.""  Also, eliminate all taxes on minor workers' pay.

Reform the prison system:  Harsher punishment for murder.  Do not loose 2nd amendments rights for non violent crimes.  Innocent until proven guilty. 

Education:  Fire bad or unsatisfactory teachers.  The state shall have the choice of implementing sex education and firearms education in schools.  The parent or legal guardian shall have the choice of allowing their children to attend those classes. 

Unions:  get rid of them, they have no more purpose.  The States shall have the responsibility to have a labor board.

National Defense:  Get rid of the Patriot Act.  Each state shall have the duty to defend itself; by both military and civilian militia. 

Economy:  Capitalism shall be 'enforced'.  No bailouts. 

Taxes:  16th amendment (income taxes) shall be repealed in the 29th amendment.  NO taxation without Representation!  No taxes on minors; because they are minors and cannot vote, therefore cannot be represented.

No amendment to the constitution shall be made without Representation of the people.

No insurance shall be mandatory, if you have no insurance and you hit someone in your car, you pay for it. 

No vehicle shall require registration; they are our vehicles and we pay for the roads.  So be it.

No taxes shall be collected on the current property of an individual after purchase.  (which includes property tax and vehicle taxes)

A bank shall have the ability to trade any U.S. currency for its value in gold; without delay up to $100,000.  (So you can walk into any bank with $10 and
walk out with an equal value in gold)

The fringe shall be removed from all U.S. flags.  No U.S. flags shall be imported, unless it is being transported by a private citizen or tourist.  A program shall be implemented so that a U.S. flag is available to any citizen without charge.  Donations by the People may be made to the program, and those funds shall only be used expressly for that program.  Similarly, a booklet including a copy and transcript of the Constitution, Bill of Rights (including all amendments) and the Declaration of Independence shall be freely available through this program.

Transportation shall be provided to any veterans of the U.S. military to or from VA hospitals when requested. 

Any affiliation with the EU and UN shall be terminated.

Pork Barrels shall be eliminated.  All bills shall have a specific purpose of the same 'subject'.  The members of the senate shall be allowed 24 hours to review each individual bill.

The Pledge of Allegiance shall include in its original form the word, "God".

Only the States shall have control over and use of law enforcement agencies.

An amendment shall be implemented to clarify a citizen’s right to defend his/her self, family or associate using any force available.  (the term “any force necessary” shall not be used.)  This shall be included in the 28th amendment.

The 30th amendment.  A court shall be held before election of any candidate to ultimately determine if they meet all requirements for the office they are to be elected for.

Gambling and prostitution shall be left to the decision of the States.

The government, State or Federal, shall not have the power to seize, obtain or control any property owned by a U.S. citizen.  The only time government or law enforcement may control or regulate any activity on an individual’s property is when those activities negatively affect surrounding property not owned by that individual.

Campaign Motto: Semper Immunis! and "The People shall have the power to rule their government, and they shall have the power to tell the President what to do and when to do it!"

taurusowner:
I think there should be an FBI.  Too many state-to-state law issues can come up.  But I agree there shouldn't be 4 or 5 massive government agencies doing the job of one.  Other than that, you've got my vote.  And Bogie eats babies and is secretly a genetic copy of Stalin  :lol:

A.M. Baer:
Well, to answer your question.  I believe that simple cooperation between state government and law enforcement agencies can solve any state-to-state law issues; and the Supreme court can help with that as well.

As for your comments regarding my opponent Bodie.. ehem, excuse me... Bogie, I cannot agree with that view unless I have absolute proof; I am sure that Bogie is a respectable individual.

dogmush:
Well at first blush:

--- Quote ---The fringe shall be removed from all U.S. flags.
--- End quote ---

Why? Among other things the Army uses a fringe on our flags.

--- Quote ---The Pledge of Allegiance shall include in its original form the word, "God".

--- End quote ---

It didn't, orignally.  Congress added the "under god" part in 1954

--- Quote ---Middle east: They try to attack us, they're gone.  They threaten, we threaten back with bigger nukes.  Find Osama, the Marines could do it easy. 

--- End quote ---

As much fun as it is to dream, there's the issue that many folks in the mid-east aren't actually threatening us.  I don't think I could sign on for genocide just because some whackos don't like us.  I'm also pretty sure that your being a little optomistic about the Marine's man-hunting skills.

--- Quote ---Education:  Fire bad or unsatisfactory teachers. 
--- End quote ---

Who decides they're bad?  Is it their fault or the fault of the curriculum.  Maybe we should fix that?  Who decides what gets taught anyway?

--- Quote ---No insurance shall be mandatory, if you have no insurance and you hit someone in your car, you pay for it.
--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure we already have this, and can't enforce it.  Do you have any new ideas?

That's enough for now, I just took the low hanging fruit.  It's a lot of right wing feel good tripe, that's just as bad and useless as Obama's left wing useless tripe. 

A.M. Baer:

--- Quote from: dogmush on November 09, 2008, 02:57:23 AM ---Why? Among other things the Army uses a fringe on our flags.
--- End quote ---
It is a very little known ‘detail’ that I am still researching.  In essence, the yellow fringe indicates a treaty between the U.S. and Britain that ‘surrounds’ the nation.

--- Quote ---It didn't, orignally.  Congress added the "under god" part in 1954
--- End quote ---
An interesting fact.  Perhaps I should have changed the word, “original” to “traditional”.

--- Quote ---As much fun as it is to dream, there's the issue that many folks in the mid-east aren't actually threatening us.  I don't think I could sign on for genocide just because some whackos don't like us.  I'm also pretty sure that your being a little optomistic about the Marine's man-hunting skills.
--- End quote ---
I would like to make it clear that I do not in any way support taking military action against anyone who is not directly attacking these united States.  As for being threatened by those in the middle east, we are;  Osama has put out various videos and tapes threatening to attack us.

--- Quote ---Who decides they're bad?  Is it their fault or the fault of the curriculum.  Maybe we should fix that?  Who decides what gets taught anyway?
--- End quote ---
Your answer lies in the School Board of the specific school.  If a teacher cannot teach children safely and successfully, they should find a different career field.  You are right though, the current curriculum does need revising, which should be left to the States.  As for who decides on the curriculum, that generally is left to the School Board.

--- Quote ---I'm pretty sure we already have this, and can't enforce it.  Do you have any new ideas?
--- End quote ---
In most states, insurance such as motor vehicle insurance is mandatory.  In order to legally ‘not have ‘ motor vehicle insurance in these states, you must pay around $400,000 into a fund, which will be used to pay off any claims against you.  My plan is to simply prevent any requirements or fines against those without insurance. 

--- Quote ---That's enough for now, I just took the low hanging fruit.  It's a lot of right wing feel good tripe, that's just as bad and useless as Obama's left wing useless tripe. 

--- End quote ---
Thank you very much for your questions, and please, I encourage you to grab a ladder and go for the highest fruits. 

Quite frankly, while this may appear to be right wing tripe, in my opinion it is the goals of someone who cares more of their country than of their political career.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version