Author Topic: How 'they' will take our guns  (Read 746 times)

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
How 'they' will take our guns
« on: July 22, 2019, 11:05:35 AM »
Watch this video if you want.  It is a bit long and a bit tinfoil-hatted, but I think he has a point.  There won't ever be people/police/soldiers going door-to-door to seizing our guns.  It will be done slowly, incrementally, and with the express permission of everyone else in the name of safety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tncUEXUDpk
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
Re: How 'they' will take our guns
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 12:05:43 PM »
Could happen .....

The use of Alexa to record random ambient .... "stuff"  is not news to me.   My sister had one.  I will not ever have one --- it's too creepy and the possibilities of these high tech organizations like Amazon/google/Android to misuse information, and suck up info we don't want them to have,  has already been well documented. 
The political bent of these high tech companies is also far too well known.

Sky Net is alive and well .... and has been activated .....

Whoda thunk it a generation ago? [tinfoil]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Re: How 'they' will take our guns
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 03:16:10 PM »
Could happen .....

The use of Alexa to record random ambient .... "stuff"  is not news to me.   My sister had one.  I will not ever have one

Me neither.  But, most people have a smart phone, most of them running a g00gle developed OS, on their person.  I trust that hardly any more than Alexa.

--- it's too creepy and the possibilities of these high tech organizations like Amazon/google/Android to misuse information, and suck up info we don't want them to have,  has already been well documented. 

Then there's this.   (Safer for work than everything else on the g00gle image search I used to find it.)

In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.